Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Lea41
Contributor
Contributor

I experienced the exact same Thing (lost more than 170$) and Paypal doesnt do ANYTHING to help.

I already closed a Dispute and they just tell me "if you once closed a Dispute you cant do anything anymore".

Seriously WORST Customer Service ever….

Login to Me Too

Palomalali
Contributor
Contributor
That is so unfortunate! Something is not right. Unethical and PayPal clearly states that they will recover your money if you don’t receive your items. Guidelines that they follow ... well it seems they didn’t in your case and over 200 plus other cases ..... Big problem here !!! There is definitely something behind the scenes with PayPal and this company... not sure but very suspicious .... I am not stopping till I get my money back ...
Login to Me Too

orsiak
Contributor
Contributor

facebook group " scammed by orderplus and paypal" we all need to fight for our money 

Login to Me Too

Billydos
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem I only received have my order and I’m told to send back product at my expense for refund PayPal no help at all 

Login to Me Too

morrisonhotel
Contributor
Contributor

Orderplus International Limited,Sunniemode and Cuteposse are all the same.Really bad actors and scammers. we received half an order and only the cheapest items. So far out 65.00 on remaining items and they are not responsive. Total chinese scam and fraud. Sadly they continue to be funded through Paypal, despite endless reports of fraud and deceit. Sad. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Urka
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered from this company. Did anyone receive their fund from them? Or their order?
Login to Me Too

Didi93
Contributor
Contributor
UPDATE: I have been communicating with the company through here as per PayPal suggestion and they have confirmed they mail my items but still have not received anything I will update here if I do receive if I do
Login to Me Too

Belensooo
SCAM SCAM SCAM I was waiting for a dress for more than two months... and what was my surprise??... Of course it had nothing to do with the one in the photo... I felt like these memes of "what you order, what you get"... I'm trying to solve the problem via PayPal and I hope to get at least a little bit of refund... Please, don't buy here and if you did... I wish you good luck
Login to Me Too

Didi93
Contributor
Contributor

I have an update I received tracking information and I do see the item in on its way to the final destination. I am not able to see any email address that I can provide to many here, am sorry, but I should update you all when and if I receive the purchased items. I have been reading all the comment here and it is so unfortunate that PayPal is still doing business with this kind of company when so many people has complained about them already.

If I do find any further information and how to contact them I will try to share it here. thank you to all for sharing your experiences. 

Login to Me Too

rustfree
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal.  Time to STEP UP!!!  why are you doing business with this shady organization?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.