Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

GillianEadesLef
Contributor
Contributor

paypal clearly don't want us contacting them as theykeep removing my comment.  You need to send the email to paypal at their domain which is orderplus dot com

Login to Me Too

GillianEadesLef
Contributor
Contributor

yes there is an email address, but paypal keep removing the comment when I try to tell you.

The domain is orderplus dot com and the recipient is paypal at that domain

Login to Me Too

Seachelle1967
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely do not order from this company. I ordered an extra large jacket I received a small to medium jacket also the buttons we're not fastened to the jacket they just fell off. They offered me a $22 refund for a $54 jacket or I could send it back to CHINA, and receive a full refund. The amount to send it back to this third world damn company would have cost more than the jacket I do not recommend this company or their products to anybody do not purchase from this company thank you very much Michelle
Login to Me Too

Didi93
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue as many here, not able to contact this company and I did not receive any email confirmation of my order, has anybody been able to contact them and verify if they are legit?

thx 

Login to Me Too

isaidjackie
Contributor
Contributor

I got my order. It only took a month. I ordered the following (A) and received the following (B) - one black pair and one red pair.

They are not exactly what I ordered. They are not distressed and both zippers are cheap and bright gold. I would wear them but they smell like **bleep**.

Literally, they smell like cow **bleep**. Thank goodness they were double bagged or I'd have been kicked out of the office.

Boot A.jpgBoot B.jpg

Login to Me Too

Humidor
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

The user of this paypal account novahook site
This site is used to defraud buyers.

They use a fake brand.
They use fake photos.
They use a fake PayPal address (no real identity).
In fact, there is not a real company that can be contacted to be reported to the legal authorities.
They use a fake cancelation Form.
They deleted the facebook reviews because of customers complains.

Their activity is fraudulent from all points of view.

They open new sites to deceive customers.
Behind this account there is an organized criminal group that cheats customers. They hide their true identity.

Login to Me Too

Humidor
Contributor
Contributor

Now, they colse the site novahook. They will open other sites to deceive the buyers, then close them. This is their mode of operation. Open new site - deceit, colose the site.

Login to Me Too

morrisonhotel
Contributor
Contributor

Orderplus International Limited,Sunniemode and Cuteposse are all the same.Really bad actors and scammers. we received half an order and only the cheapest items. So far out 65.00 on remaining items and they are not responsive. Total chinese scam and fraud. Sadly they continue to be funded through Paypal. Sad. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Wallyjak
I really wish I had read all these complaints before buying for this company The top I ordered was no better than a house duster Will never order from them again and advise others not to
Login to Me Too

Palomalali
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 4 items and received 3 extremely poor quality and have a horrible odor. Not even close to the images of the items purchased on their site.  Filed a claim against the company online Fraud company.gov.   Sent many emails photos and package slip to show 3 items were shipped.   I am beginning to think PayPal has a vested interest in this company.  I am not letting this go!  Going to pursue this situation.  Something is clearly wrong on so many levels. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.