Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GillianEadesLef 

You do not get all the shipping costs refunded, IF and only if you have activated the 'return shipping on us' option then paypal will pay a 'contribution' up to a certain amount (varies per country) if you claim after the item has been refunded.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GillianEadesLef
Contributor
Contributor

I activated the return shipping after I opened the dispute, and they said they would cover up to 30 euro

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GillianEadesLef 

Thats fine then if it covers all your return postage but for a lot of others the cost of return (trackable to prove delivery) is more than what paypal contribute.

Also if you activate it after you have paid it does not always allow you to claim for transactions made before that activation.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

GillianEadesLef
Contributor
Contributor

I have received the full cost of return shipping back, 22.50 euro, but I am still waiting for the goods to be refunded

Login to Me Too

Ronda711
Contributor
Contributor
Live and learn, I did fall into this trap and received one of two items after weeks of waiting I opened up a claim. Right after my claim item was shipped and horribly made jacket! I asked for my money back in full for total amount, Oderplus international wanted me to stop my Paypal claim in order to return my money for the out of stock item, which I didn’t stop it, yet changed my claim dispute after delivery to item sent was different (bad) not acceptable not the item I ordered. Sent pics and PayPal sided with me 👍 ended up out $15 dollars by accepting the offered amount. Sure seems like a scam company....Do Not order from this company!
Login to Me Too

Josimare
Contributor
Contributor
I am not received my order 3 jacket 122US
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Josimare 

Open a dispute as per info already given in above post.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

rauluna
New Community Member

Nunca llego el pedido, nunca hicieron el reembolso el caso se cerro y yo perdí el dinero no se como Paypal sigue autorizando sus pagos con esta empresa son un timo

Login to Me Too

mavisk2019

Total scam. I am very doubtful they have actual product to ship. Only thing you can expect from this online store is automatic purchase confirmation and with no shipment tracking detail. I emailed them to ask for shipment status few days after purchase, the did not respond. I noticed there are numbers of similar looking websites selling same batch of clothings with similar company details online. Then I starting checking reviews and validity of these websites, which I have found a library of bad references. I followed up with another email asking for respond from this company and stated that I am in plan to file dispute with Paypal. Of course I did not heard from them.  

When I finally heard from this company, it is when a report was filed with Paypal and they interact with me via Palpal giving me some nonsense.

Worth zero trust at all.

Login to Me Too

isaidjackie
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 2 pairs of boots a few days ago (seeing now that I probably will not get them) but besides that someone just tried to hack my account. So look out for that too.

Lesson learned

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.