Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

GillianEadesLef
Contributor
Contributor

they ask you to set up a password on their site, then they try that password to get into your paypal account.  Never use the same password!

Login to Me Too

StevensCel
I had multiple items on my order, delivery came incomplete and not even close to what the items I purchased were supposed to be.. I really need to make a claim, this is a scam!
Login to Me Too

ninapfifer
Contributor
Contributor

Please don't buy from this seller. It has taken me 3 months to get in touch with them and they are refusing to refund for the product (dress) that is far from what they advertise and now I cant even get my refund back.

Has anyone been successful in returning the time and getting refund?

Please help. I do not understand what PayPal allows them to sell through their channel which is misleading that is trustworthy. THEY ARE COMPLETE FRAUD

Nina

Login to Me Too

Obrian297302000
New Community Member
orderplus international no tracking Number and have not received my package.
Login to Me Too

ninapfifer
Contributor
Contributor

I suggest you report it through PayPal - it took me 5 messages to finally receive the package (took 3 months) and what I received was not even close to what it has been advertised on the website. I have reported them as fraud since they didnt want to even refund the money until I used Buyers Protection through PayPal.

Login to Me Too

ASturgeon
New Community Member

I have the email address, but I am unable to post it here because paypal will not let me.  I have been waiting for a refund for over two months with no luck.  I just filed a complaint with the FTC regarding this company.  They clearly do not have the money to refund any of us.  

Login to Me Too

GillianEadesLef
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal found against me when I disputed the transaction!!!  How can this be?  

Login to Me Too

GillianEadesLef
Contributor
Contributor

I am size 16 or large, but it was Asian so I ordered a 5XL and this is what they sent.   As you can see I cannot even fit two fingers in the sleeve

This is what they sent as a 5XL and PAYPAL FOUND AGAINST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who wants to start a class action to get our refunds?

IMG_20191031_102819.jpg

Login to Me Too

orsiak
Contributor
Contributor

facebook group "scammed by orderplus and paypal"

Login to Me Too

F2-A1
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone got a working email for this company?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.