Ordered wrong part, tried to cancel through email, facebook and website, no response, what now?

mugiwaraya
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all,

The day before yesterday I made a mis-purchase where I ordered the wrong part. I live in the Netherlands and the seller in the USA. I have used their website contact form, facebook and e-mail address to inform them I wanted to cancel the order. They have read my message on Facebook but don't want to answer. What are my rights now? I know the seller hasn't shipped the item as of yet, so does he have the right to force the item on me or do I have buyer rights as in "return within 14-days". Will it be okay if I refuse the shipping if he does continue with the order and will I have right on a refund?

I am really amazed that PayPal doesn't have anything for things like this. The only way you can file a dispute is when an item is not as described or hasn't been shipped. What if you cancelled the order but the seller still shipped you the item (ofcourse after you have tried to cancel it and have proof of it)?

Please I would like some help here.

Regards,

Mugiwaraya

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.