Ordered from Tommy Wiseau website

adamchoatez
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I got a Blu-ray from tommywiseau.com last Sunday (oct 22nd), it charged my card a day later (oct 23rd). I’m just wondering if anyone knows where he ships from and how long it’d take to get to Oklahoma? I don’t mind waiting another week or two, just want some concrete info or to make sure if it’s even shipped yet
Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

BlaytonHonker
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get in contact with someone at tommywiesau.com? I’ve tried countless times and never got a response
Login to Me Too

fishtacos
Contributor
Contributor

I should've been more specific. I escalated through PayPal and a Raul (admin at tommy's website, according to his signature) replied through the escalation messaging feature here, not directly contacting anyone at tommy's site.

After escalating (basically making a claim to PayPal that the order has been taking too long and you would like a refund), PayPal requests a response from the other side. Depending on how it goes, you may get your money or order. Either way you are in the right, and Tommy isn't stupid enough to lose money. Given what I've heard about orders taking 5-6 months+ on here, mine at 2 months was actually quite a success... :*(

Login to Me Too

ChrGar
New Community Member

January 8th I ordered and payment was deducted from my account Jan 9th.

I submitted a message through the website on the contact page two months after no shipping confirmation, no reply.

I emailed after another four months waiting stating I would have to request a refund if I didn't get a response and still nothing back.

I've requested a refund 194 days after my original order and two attempts at contact and will escalate the moment the PayPal policy allows.

I wanted to spend my money to support TW and his business. I didn't expect to just be throwing my money away. The moment I get my refund I'm going to buy a copy at my local store instead.

Poor communication is always disappointing, a complete lack of communication is just frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Valet2
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered on December 2017. Now it's July 2021. Never received anything. What a jerk.

Login to Me Too

BlaytonHonker
Contributor
Contributor
I got my order a couple years back. It took me half a year until I basically discovered that you have to threaten him with wanting a refund and reporting him for not delivering in order to get them to send something.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.