Ordered from Tommy Wiseau website

adamchoatez
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I got a Blu-ray from tommywiseau.com last Sunday (oct 22nd), it charged my card a day later (oct 23rd). I’m just wondering if anyone knows where he ships from and how long it’d take to get to Oklahoma? I don’t mind waiting another week or two, just want some concrete info or to make sure if it’s even shipped yet
Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

MsKara
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a 3 pack of men’s briefs back in early December and have gotten nothing in the mail. I’ve tried reaching out several times via his website and vie email as a reply to my order confirmation and have gotten 0 responses. Not cool Tommy. Contacting PP about it now seems to be the next / only step to take.
Login to Me Too

lanicozoolou
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered my items from the website December 25th & after writing to messages to the contact link on the website with no reply, I just sent in my request for a refund from paypal

Login to Me Too

Valet2
Contributor
Contributor

Same to me. Ordered on 9'th of December 2017, still "Processing".

Login to Me Too

MaliciousSteve
Contributor
Contributor

...another person who's ordered, not received any merch or replies to emails..I've even messaged Tommy on Twitter and got no response. I bought stuff from him about three years ago and the transaction was great, extra stuff added, all signed and personalised, but I assume the fame bought by the new film has meant he's just gone to make the best of it and ignored the orders piling up. Hopefully I'll get my refund next week

Login to Me Too

Roxymoron101
Placed order December 9, still haven't heard anything.
Login to Me Too

ShadowCloudrift
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered on Dec. 12, 2017 and I haven't heard back either. I'm going to file a claim with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

fishtacos
Contributor
Contributor
Well this is just a bit sad, not to mention disappointing. It's only been a bit over a week for me, but the lack of communication and the ridiculous $40+ shipping and handling fee just makes me feel like he is tearing me apart. I know, I know, it wasn't him, he did nawt do it, he did naawt, o hai PayPal charge back.
Login to Me Too

Cutepatoots
Contributor
Contributor
Oh no!!! I wish I had seen all of this earlier. I too ordered from that site. My son and his 7 friends love the movies so I ordered them all backpacks, blu rays, and other merchandise that was to be their gifts for their senior breakfast next week. I still haven’t gotten notification of shipment. There is no tracking number and the only phone number listed is a New Orleans area cell phone which just rings until you get a message that there’s no voicemail set up. I’ve emailed the company and have gotten no response. I paid nearly $60 in shipping!!! I thought for sure I’d have it by now. Now I don’t know what I’m going to do. 🤬
Login to Me Too

BlaytonHonker
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a Blu Ray copy and a pair of underwear on the 21st of January. I heard about the long waits and thought, “eh, it can’t be that bad.” Big mistake. It’s now been over half a year with no response. I understand that Tommy fills out all his orders personally, but this is ridiculous. I’m just hoping I get them eventually before I die of old age.
Login to Me Too

fishtacos
Contributor
Contributor

After escalating to PayPal and communicating with a Raul @ tommy's website, it was fulfilled about 2 months after the initial order.

I also got a little headshot picture of his personalized with my name and autographed, included, which was nice.

Still, way too long and a very poor operation. My guess is they do small batch orders of these types of Tommy designed clothing, and they were crushed by the demand after The Disaster Artist came out.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.