Ordered from Tommy Wiseau website

adamchoatez
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I got a Blu-ray from tommywiseau.com last Sunday (oct 22nd), it charged my card a day later (oct 23rd). I’m just wondering if anyone knows where he ships from and how long it’d take to get to Oklahoma? I don’t mind waiting another week or two, just want some concrete info or to make sure if it’s even shipped yet
Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

shelbs09ehs
Contributor
Contributor
I would start a claim with PayPal. You are never going to hear from anyone from the website. I too reached out to the seller multiple times and I was unsuccessful in getting any contact from them. If you didn't go through PayPal then you should contact the credit card company informing them that the charge is fraudulent. This is very upsetting that so many people are having this experience. Sadly I think Tommy should look at closing his merchandise site until they can figure out a better way of filling orders.
Login to Me Too

ChristineA2
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for the responses and good advice.  I contacted the T.W. site before but - unsurprisingly - never heard back.  It looks like I'll be moving onto PayPal resolution and finding another gift idea.  (Agreed about the website.  With the popularity of the new movie, it will likely be bringing in many more cancelled orders and disappointed fans too.)

Best of luck, everyone!

Login to Me Too

Cutepatoots
Contributor
Contributor
Has ANYONE actually EVER recieved a shipment from this site?
Login to Me Too

MaliciousSteve
Contributor
Contributor
I see photos on twitter by people who have received their goods.. I didn’t .. but I got my money back via PayPal
Login to Me Too

Cutepatoots
Contributor
Contributor
How long did you wait before you filed with PayPal? I’m totally freaking out because I ordered backpacks and other items for my son and his 7 friends as their senior gifts for the senior breakfast which is next week and now I’m out hundreds of dollars AND have no gifts for them.
Login to Me Too

MaliciousSteve
Contributor
Contributor
About two months but in the meantime I had emailed the contact address on the site but got no reply so I knew PayPal would support my claim. I’d just go straight to PayPal now because they can see there are a lot of unhappy people . I do think a lot of the problem is Tommy’s current popularity and he has not been around to stay on top of things . I ordered from him a couple of years ago and got extras and signed photos thrown in although that still took a few weeks to arrive
Login to Me Too

Cutepatoots
Contributor
Contributor
That’s just not a good enough excuse. If he’s busy and shipment is going to be delayed due to his schedule he needs to put a disclaimer on the website. It’s just not that difficult to do. At least then people would know what to expect BEFORE they pay! I seriously have no idea what I’m going to do if it doesn’t come in.
Login to Me Too

MaliciousSteve
Contributor
Contributor
I agree totally .. it’s not an excuse .. but I do think it’s the reason. It’s peoples money and they deserve a good service. Hope you get it sorted
Login to Me Too

monyan

I ordered over 50 dollars worth of merchandise about six weeks ago and have received no products. I emailed four times (twice from the website and twice to that store address) and no one wrote back. I was charged, however, back when I ordered it and received an email confirmation at that time. I guess we are out of luck. I will file a dispute to get my money back. If it really is Tommy putting the orders together, as someone suggested or joked, then I guess this is hilarious instead of irritating. 

Login to Me Too

rcrm

Same happened to me. Thankfully I just ordered one item totaling $10, but still. No reply from the website. No product. Supposed to be a Christmas gift and I ordered WELL in advance. Maybe we should all bombard Tommy on Twitter? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.