Ordered from China

New Community Member

Placed order they give tracking # you try to track nothing. Can’t find # papal sad if they don’t get more info case will be closed all the have t0 d0 s try t0 track the item they know it’s a fraud   Might be last purchase using PayPal...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Slowboatfrom
Contributor
Contributor

They need to mandate that sellers disclose up front where things are coming from.   I have had problems with 90% of orders coming from China and PayPal doesn't want to stand behind the consumer like they say they will.     The last 2 things I ordered,  I would not have ordered if I had realized where they were coming from but it wont tell you.   I only found out when I tried to track the order and it came up in Chinese characters.      I opened a claim because I was charged for an order I never received.  Paypal  says be patient because the Covid has slowed shipping.  I said OK.   A week later they close the claim without even checking with me to see if I ever received the order!  They said the seller provided a shipping #,  therefore its closed!!  Just because you shipped it,  doesn't mean I received it!!  If they had even looked at the tracking you can see that it never left the first destination.   Now they have no one answering phones and if I try to submit through the internet,  it keeps saying, "something went wrong, try again"   I have spent hours trying to let them know I don't have this product.   This is poor support from PayPal and not the first time.    

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.