Ordered clothing item from Ellafancy.

ljherndon1212
Contributor
Contributor

The website Ella fancy is selling clothing on Facebook and payments may be made through pay pal which is what I did in the amount of $48 I have found out today that this website is 100% scam and stealing money from everyone how do I resolved my issues to receive my money back if I linked my payment through my capital one Mastercard account

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

somegirl01
New Community Member

Me too!

Login to Me Too

Rainbowalaska13
New Community Member
It will probably be easier to dispute it with your cc. They will reverse the charges. I'm glad I just researched them before buying from them, so thanks for the warning. It's really easy for these companies to run these scams bc a lot of people won't dispute the charges.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @ljherndon1212

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with a payment that you made. If you are having issues receiving your item, you can file a claim within our system. From there, we will review the concern and reach out to you through email with the resolution. 

I hope this helps.

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

Courtlynne4
New Community Member
I just ordered a dress just over a week ago and got no confirmation email and now am seeing that this sight is fake. How do we get a paypal refund?
Login to Me Too

RubenV79
New Community Member

I did also

I never received my order and the tracking number that i was provided, had no information about my package

Login to Me Too

devons1971
Contributor
Contributor

Same issues. Ordered $94 worth of clothing on 11/28/2019 and have not received any items. Since I have not received a single item I have requested a full refund. They respond with instructions to close the dispute claim w/ Pay Pal and request a refund through their company. Which is what I first did several times before getting Pay Pal involved. Its escalated now. I see other reviews and the same issue. This company Ellafancy aka Fashionweb needs to be shut down.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.