Order

Chrissyc619
New Community Member

I want to know how long it's going to take to get my purchase I'm very unhappy so far with PayPal.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Chrissyc619
New Community Member
Vango group and paypal took my money and still have not received notice on when my purchase will arrive
Login to Me Too

J2fresh2003
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever receive your order? How long did it take? I never even got a confirmation of order the money just came out without confirmation or tracking information.
Login to Me Too

Stretchy
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the same boat with this "company", not happy at all and feel we've all been scammed
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Chrissyc619, @J2fresh2003, and @Stretchy,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your orders. Please take a look at this article for information about opening a dispute for item not received.

I hope this can be resolved quickly for all of you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Lydiadelosrios
Contributor
Contributor
I'm worried I may have been scammed. I expected an email confirming order and I have nothing to prove I ordered paper goods. If the items are coming from abroad that should have been shared. Please investigate and ,if so a scam ,Pay Pal should refund us the money!
Login to Me Too

dlokuku1
New Community Member
I don’t know why people would do this, but I haven’t received a confirmation email yet. The money came out of the account. I want my money back or the product I bought.
Login to Me Too

jls1981
Contributor
Contributor

I find it interesting about this scam. I was on FB and this ad popped up. I was bored, so I looked at it. Then, I saw all of these negative remarks about a company from PayPal, which turned out to be this company. Next thing you know, I have an International charge on my credit card through PayPal. A matter of fact, the ad I was looking at had a different name that where it was charged. I immediately filed a dispute, as I did not purchase anything. PayPal says that it followed my spending pattern and denied my dispute. Now I will just go through my credit card. But I was on hold with them so long, I had to hang up. Funny thing, though...on my credit card my purchase was listed as clothing. I have no idea what I "ordered".

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jls1981 

Be careful about ads. Don't know what is programmed into them. Didn't even seem like you went through a checkout scenario. Click an ad and boom, that trigged a purchase. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

jls1981
Contributor
Contributor

Yep. I was definitely stupid! Still haven't received anything!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.