Order transfer to Fanshionweb International chicv

lutgartfrans
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I have placed an order with Modarie, 15 days ago on the 28 of august. Now the store can no longer be found online, the site is not available. That's why I looked for the transfer, made to chicv. I read on your site that this company is not bona fide. Would you please provide me with information about this, what do you recommend?

Greetings, Lutgart <Removed>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lutgartfrans 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lutgartfrans 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Howsitallwork
Contributor
Contributor

Make sure you TELL Everyone you know about Fanshionweb International.  They are affiliated to many companies who all appear to be operating with BAD Practice.  taking orders not delivering then using agenda such as send the items back I have just been stung for £57 and every opportunity I get I will let people know.   Please share with everyone you know.  DO NOT BUY FROM FANSIONWE|B OR ANY ASSOCIATED COMPANY.  THEY ARE CON ARTISTS AND PAYPAL COLLUDE WITH THEM THEY DO NOT INVESTIGATE UNDER RESOLUTION AT ALL>  BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE...……..

Login to Me Too

Oasis04
Contributor
Contributor
I have been scammed too! Unable to get any help from PayPal? I believed they had a buyer protection policy? Obviously not.
Login to Me Too

Leeph
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been conned by Fanshionweb international and, as everyone says PayPal doesn’t give a hoot.  “Just send the items back, adding the tracking number and you will be reimbursed “ I was told by PayPal.  Difficult when you never received the goods in the first place

Login to Me Too

Howsitallwork
Contributor
Contributor

AVOID FANSHIONWEB LIKE THE PLAGUE THEY ARE CON PEOPLE AND PAYPAL ARE COLLUDING 

Login to Me Too

Howsitallwork
Contributor
Contributor

AVOID BUYING FROM FANSHIONWEB THEY ARE CON MERCHANTS PAYPAL DO NO CHECK INFORMATION CORECTLY VIA THEIR RSOLUTION THEN DO NOT FOLLOW THROUGH> THEY COLLUDE WITH CON MERCHANTS AVOID AVOID AVOID

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.