Order taking a lot to arrive

bcatt
Contributor
Contributor
Hello all, Some help would be appreciated. Found an apparently nice clothing store advertised on IG, decided to shop along with my mom, spent $100 on the website. Unfortunately the order has been taking ages to get here. They claim on the website that the processing time is 5-7 days and shipping 10-12 days so that would be 15-22 days to receive which would be acceptable. Processing took 2 weeks and it’s now 1 month past and nothing arrived yet, not to mention one of the orders even had over 20 days processing time so it’ll never be here soon enough. The 1st parcel’s shipping hasn’t been updated in 12 days, either. I’m afraid if a open a dispute Paypal closes it because they have a valid tracking number even though the deadline I paid accounting for is already gone! Also, I contacted them through e-mail inquiring for this (when the last parcel hadn’t been sent yet 20 days later) and their response was somewhat rude, kind of ‘too bad, you got to wait for it if you want’, again claiming, and I quote “I can't be sure when will be shipping, generally 5-10 days. You can refer to it.“. This was 12 days ago and I haven’t received anything yet. Should I wait longer or open a dispute now? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jae

Hi @bcatt -

I'm sorry you don't feel comfortable with filing your complaint with PayPal at this time. If the tracking doesn't show delivered or if it's delivered to the wrong shipping address, I do recommend to file an Item Not Received dispute within the Resolution Center. Please keep in mind that you have 180 days to report an issue with a payment. I hope this helps!

- Jae

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.