Order from Golden Sea Service Limited (or Lilyidea.com)

beckybudgirl
Contributor
Contributor

I disputed a charge to this company.  The same day as my decision through PayPal on my dispute comes through, I amazingly receive two of the items I ordered from a 7 piece order.  I placed this order on 28 December and received two items 2 months later, really.  I have not been able to reach them. I have sent numerous emails asking for information on how to return the 2 items I have received and to cancel the rest of the order that has not even been shipped yet.  Their refund policy is within 24 hours of the order.  What?  I did not know I wanted a refund until I see the items or now realizing I am not getting my items.  I paid 186.46 for 7 items and only received 2.  I read other comments from customers on this site and they all are saying the same thing.  How can payPal not say this is a scam company.  They are taking out money.  I thought we used Paypal service for this reason, to protect our purchases.  If this is the case and how PayPal is now handling business, I could just directly use my card or any of the other payment services that exist.  This is really dissapointing.  I know there is a way you can appeal your dispute result but when I go to the page that states there should be an option to appeal, the button does not exist.  This is all just very frustrating.

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Ginger957
Contributor
Contributor

Cancel it with your bank.

Login to Me Too

JAYNEMVY
Contributor
Contributor

I CANT BELIEVE PAY PAL IS AWARE OF THIS SCAM AND WONT DO ANYTHING!!!!! AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED THEY ARE JUST AS BAD AS THESE DIRT BAGS

Login to Me Too

jill07
New Community Member

Me too! Unfortunately, I ordered from this GOLDEN SEA SERVICE LIMITED supposed to be a "company". They don't have any phone number or address on their website. 

I keep send emails asking for the order track number and nothing. They take over 5 days or weeks to answering our emails.  I already dispute and escalate the refund to my account at paypal and nothing yet!  

I can't understand if PayPal already have so many unhappy customer, why they still are working with these scammers company; because it is cleary they are scammers. 

Please govern yourself according and refund my payment back ASAP.

Login to Me Too

emdanze
Contributor
Contributor
I actually got my order and it was all there and the right size. It's actually good quality. I'm shocked, seriously. I really hope all of you get your orders because it's very frustrating thinking you're getting scammed.
Login to Me Too

mariahc
Contributor
Contributor

I finally received my order 

I am not happy with the quality and plan to try to send it back....fingers crossed   lol

Login to Me Too

Marta1014
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from Golden Sea Service a dress, which i never received or anyway to contact them. Of course I contacted Paypal and they ignored closing my case. It is now very obvious paypal is not to be trusted, they have numerous complaints about this company fraud, yet they allow for us to keep getting stolen from, obviously they must have a gain with fraud from them sickening. I'm reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and other Federal Agency. Apparantly they are part of the China movement! Time for them to be in the news.
Login to Me Too

Ginger957
Contributor
Contributor
I have also ordered from them. Trying to hear back from the for when my order will arrive. After reading all the replies I know there is a problem with this company. I would like to just get my money back.
Login to Me Too

JAYNEMVY
Contributor
Contributor

Good Luck...... And PayPal is on there side lol. How do you explain that you never received order when they keep telling me to send it back???? CRAZY

$200.00 down th tubes. I will only use AMEX from now on

Login to Me Too

Jammrahd
Contributor
Contributor
I have also not heard or received anything from this company. I place my order May 5th. Why do we use PayPal if we still get scammed?
Login to Me Too

calliella
New Community Member

I ordered 2 dresses on June 18th fro Golden Sea Service Limited and its July 7th and i have the feeling that I may never get my order, based on everyone else's experience.

I guess I will just have to hope  that I don't lose my money on this one.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.