Order from Golden Sea Service Limited (or Lilyidea.com)

beckybudgirl
Contributor
Contributor

I disputed a charge to this company.  The same day as my decision through PayPal on my dispute comes through, I amazingly receive two of the items I ordered from a 7 piece order.  I placed this order on 28 December and received two items 2 months later, really.  I have not been able to reach them. I have sent numerous emails asking for information on how to return the 2 items I have received and to cancel the rest of the order that has not even been shipped yet.  Their refund policy is within 24 hours of the order.  What?  I did not know I wanted a refund until I see the items or now realizing I am not getting my items.  I paid 186.46 for 7 items and only received 2.  I read other comments from customers on this site and they all are saying the same thing.  How can payPal not say this is a scam company.  They are taking out money.  I thought we used Paypal service for this reason, to protect our purchases.  If this is the case and how PayPal is now handling business, I could just directly use my card or any of the other payment services that exist.  This is really dissapointing.  I know there is a way you can appeal your dispute result but when I go to the page that states there should be an option to appeal, the button does not exist.  This is all just very frustrating.

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

SD_1

I ordered several dresses on May 13 and have yet to receive anything (as of June 24).   It is very disturbing how this company is allowed to act with impunity. 

Login to Me Too

Dbletwst
Contributor
Contributor

Not yet I'm in the process

Login to Me Too

Maritza2020
Contributor
Contributor
Did you got your refund?
Login to Me Too

mariahc
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue regarding a pair of shoes I thought I was ordering from Buffarea

I have received to shipping info 

the order was placed 2 months ago

My money sure came out of my account immediately

I am going to dispute it through my banking institution

Login to Me Too

RS42
New Community Member
I too ordered from this company on Jan 18,2020 and have to receive my order.
Login to Me Too

FerretPepper
Contributor
Contributor
Open a case asap! Basically where I am now in my situation is they stopped responding to my emails when I told them I want my full refund. They still haven't responded to my PayPal case, so when you open your case you can anticipate that. But them ignoring the PayPal case means PayPal will side with you. They have 20 days to respond to the case before that happens.
Login to Me Too

Maritza2020
Contributor
Contributor
I just opened a case in PayPal because Kate Berry.com email doesn’t work!!! Did you got your refund?
Login to Me Too

Tdgarcia1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from this company on April 22 and they haven't responded to my emails either. How do I go about opening a case? I don't see it as an option in here on logged into my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

jctucker
How did you contact the company? I was not able to find contact info for them. Could you please tell me how you file a dispute with PayPal? I am in the same boat. And, I agree, I thought using PayPal protected you from scams like this!
Login to Me Too

mariahc
Contributor
Contributor

I believe I just emailed the address on my order confirmation

Since then I received a notice that my order had shipped...….of course no tracking number...yet   sigh

I did threaten to have my bank dispute the charge due to no item and no contact

Hopefully I get the shoes, which btw I accidentally ordered the wrong color and width   smh

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.