Order from Golden Sea Service Limited (or Lilyidea.com)

beckybudgirl
Contributor
Contributor

I disputed a charge to this company.  The same day as my decision through PayPal on my dispute comes through, I amazingly receive two of the items I ordered from a 7 piece order.  I placed this order on 28 December and received two items 2 months later, really.  I have not been able to reach them. I have sent numerous emails asking for information on how to return the 2 items I have received and to cancel the rest of the order that has not even been shipped yet.  Their refund policy is within 24 hours of the order.  What?  I did not know I wanted a refund until I see the items or now realizing I am not getting my items.  I paid 186.46 for 7 items and only received 2.  I read other comments from customers on this site and they all are saying the same thing.  How can payPal not say this is a scam company.  They are taking out money.  I thought we used Paypal service for this reason, to protect our purchases.  If this is the case and how PayPal is now handling business, I could just directly use my card or any of the other payment services that exist.  This is really dissapointing.  I know there is a way you can appeal your dispute result but when I go to the page that states there should be an option to appeal, the button does not exist.  This is all just very frustrating.

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

tequilaangel
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a problem also with this company sending an inferior product that doesn't even remotely look the same and the material was cheap and not suede leather as advertised in their ad, Pay pal was no help at all, I wanted a refund they told me to send the item back to the seller which would have taken another 3 months and then they denied my claim because the seller did send the item even tho it wasn't as advertised, Paypal is keeping these scam businesses in business by allowing them to get away with inferior products from China!

Login to Me Too

Sherrl
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I have had similar issues. I also reached out to PayPal about the situation in May. I received 2 emails from PayPal telling me I had to log into the PayPal Resolution Center to keep my claim active. I did both times - following the instructions.  Then I receive a final email from PayPal telling me that they had closed my claim because I didn't respond. 

My order was placed on 4-14-20. I attempted to cancel it multiple times after I had not received the items in 8 weeks - told by various people that it had been shipped, etc etc. That once I received the items - I could request an address to return them to for a refund. The 4 items ordered 4-14-20 arrived 7-05-20. All items were cheaply made, reeking of cigarette smoke, and not even close to representing the items I selected. I reached out to Liam Floyd as he had been the person responding to my emails and was told I had to send photos - I said no - I am returning the items. Today I received an email from Cassie again telling me they need the photos so they can assess the problem. I placed them in the mail to the address that they were mailed from.

I suggest that we all go on Facebook and ask everyone who reads our post to spread the word about how fraudulent this company(Golden Sea Service Limited is. Based on all the comments - the company appears to have multiple names - I ordered from Golden Sea and my emails are coming from a representative of flinycloth.  I plan to mention both names.

PayPal knows this company is practicing in a fraudulent manner. 

Sherrl 

Login to Me Too

Temp20211030d
Contributor
Contributor

TERRIBLE, WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO REPORT TO FBI. IM IN THE SAME BOAT.

Login to Me Too

JaneD01
I ordered online on 25/1/21 a dress that still hasn’t arrived as at 09/3/21
Login to Me Too

FerretPepper
Contributor
Contributor
Did this get resolved? I also got scammed by GOLDEN SEA SERVICE LIMITED via their Buffarea website. I am trying to cancel my order and its impossible to get an answer from these scammer. I'm scared I'm not going to get my refund.
Login to Me Too

Dbletwst
Contributor
Contributor

They also go by the name yancloth all and all a scam!

Login to Me Too

FerretPepper
Contributor
Contributor
Update on my situation: They told me theyll only refund me if they can keep 15% of my money. For an order that never shipped out, they really are unbelievable. Ive been back and forth with them (they reply every three days to my email) but they haven't responded to my actual PayPal case. I feel like they will drag it out until PayPal finally steps in and reviews my case which I have to wait til April 20th for. It's incredible that Paypal hasn't cut this account off, I literally only see people getting ripped off. Not ONE nice thing can be said about Golden Sea.
Login to Me Too

emdanze
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is doing nothing about these orders.  I thought that was the whole point of using Paypal.   I'm not getting my refund and that scam Lilyidea or golden sea is making a fortune.  

Login to Me Too

mariahc
Contributor
Contributor

I agree.  that is exactly why I went through paypal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.