Order cancelled per request, no refund yet (10 working days)

mitsenkov
New Community Member

I made an order on Dec 4 on SportsDirect and after asking them quickly to cancel, they did so. I had used PayPal obviously. On Saturday morning, the transaction disappeared from the list in my account. I have the transaction ID, emailed the shop, emailed PayPal and I'm now trying to file a report on PayPal's site, but I cannot do so since there's no such transaction! I do not know how am I supposed to proceed.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mitsenkov

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mitsenkov

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your card. Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, however that depends a lot on what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.