Order a drumset from hillorest.com and seller sent me a fake small package from China

johnnyt07
New Community Member

Hi everyone,

So in mid March I placed an order for a drum kit that retails at just sub-$400 that I purchased for $69.95. Within minutes I knew I was being scammed and quickly notified both my bank and PayPal to open a dispute/chargeback. As if right now, the call centers for PayPal is currently closed due to the on-going pandemic crisis and my bank is not answering when I attempted to call them. The only option I have is to message PayPal with no live support. PayPal is giving the seller additional time to review the information submitted for the dispute I had opened. I have sent multiple messages and screenshots of proof that I had been scammed which includes: receiving a small package from China when I ordered a drumset, screenshot of the tracking number showing that the package was shipped via small packets, and the actual order page of what I had ordered that I didn't receive.

What do I do from here? I am afraid that PayPal will side with the seller since they uploaded a tracking number and the package was delivered today but as mentioned it was a small package that obviously is not the drumset I had ordered.

Please assist and thank you!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.