Order From China

kwfont
New Community Member

I recently ordered some shirts from a company in China.  I was hesitant to order but after reading their return policy which they made seem simple and easy I decided to order.  After almost a month I finally received them and they do not fit even though I followed their measurement chart.  The larger sizes are too small and the smaller sizes are too big.  Contacted company and they are giving me every option but to return them.  After a little research I found shipping is outrageous to China (which they informed me of in an email).  Wasn't sure if this would qualify for a PayPal dispute.  Any suggestions on how to resolve this situation?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kwfont 

If you won a dispute then you may still be required to return (trackable to prove delivery) which is the safest way or the seller can state non receipt.

This is because paypal state....

IMPORTANT: You may be required to return the item to the seller or other party we specify as part of the settlement of your claim. PayPal Buyer Protection does not entitle you to reimbursement for the return shipping costs that you may incur.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.