Oppsads

Venerico1831
Contributor
Contributor
Is this company real???? 4 days ago I made a purchase and haven’t received any tracking information or an email stating my purchase... As I looked at the page it says that is supported by PayPal.. I’ve tried to email but it’s useless,also in the reviews MANY PEOPLE CLAIM TO HADE PURCHASE BUT NEVER GOTTEN THE MASSAGER... please is thIS OPPSADS REAL OR FAKE
Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

MissJo575
Contributor
Contributor
Was your a recent delivery? Mine was supposed to have been delivered last month so I don't think there's a way for me to see that far back.
Login to Me Too

Laww22
Contributor
Contributor
Oppsads Criminals FIGHT BACK!! 17 Tracking are CRIMINALS!! * The same thing happen to me and I refused to be a Victim to these Criminals!! FIGHT BACK! I WAS TOLD BY PAYPAL TO CONTACT MY LOCAL POST OFFICE AND ASK FOR A INFORMED LOG ITS A LOG THAT WILL SHOW IF IT WAS DELIVERED BY THEM** * I contacted USPS and was told me that I did not have to call them and they have received several calls about this fraudulent shipping company and for me to follow the below steps: They advised me to do the Following: * Go on the USPS.com on the site you will see a section called (INFORMED DELIVERY ) Apply on that link entering your full address and it will give you a listing of All Deliveries to your address * Once you receive the listing of deliveries of course you will see No Delivery of your item ( Because it’s a Scam a Fraud) *Take a screenshot of that listing Call PayPal back and they will ask you to send them the screenshot and once they receive it . It serves as Confirmation that you Never received it. *PayPal will support you and REFUND YOUR MONEY!! TRUST ME IT WORKED FOR ME!!
Login to Me Too

MissJo575
Contributor
Contributor
My product arrived yesterday. Mind you, the company had previously provided PayPal with a tracking number that said it had been delivered on June 10th. So, still shady. Also, the massager isn't as powerful as advertised.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.