Oppsads

Venerico1831
Contributor
Contributor
Is this company real???? 4 days ago I made a purchase and haven’t received any tracking information or an email stating my purchase... As I looked at the page it says that is supported by PayPal.. I’ve tried to email but it’s useless,also in the reviews MANY PEOPLE CLAIM TO HADE PURCHASE BUT NEVER GOTTEN THE MASSAGER... please is thIS OPPSADS REAL OR FAKE
Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

lofton33
Contributor
Contributor
So guess what showed up in the mail today....you guessed it!! We received the massager after 2 months. This item was shipped on May 18th with the tracking number that was originally provided to me by the seller! I still would not trust this company because they provided PayPal with fraudulent shipping information. I'm just happy to finally have received the item I paid for.
Login to Me Too

Venerico1831
Contributor
Contributor
After 2 months and a half I did received it!!!!! If u waited for more than that then something is wrong but if not then file a claim!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

KelleyJeanne
New Community Member

My husband ordered a massage gun from Oppsads stating that his package was on its way and gave him the DHL tracking number. After a  week it had not arrived so he went to DHL and gave them a tracking number and DHL returned the email stating that the tracking number didn't exist. He paid extra for the fast shipping. When he emailed Oppads with  the email address provided  under contact us, they sent back the same tracking wrong number according to DHL.  the email sent by Oppsads . We went on there Facebook page and found a phone number that the area code shows in the Northern California when we called it, it shows unavailable which could mean disconnected. There is no way to get a hold of this company. Our next step if we do not receive it soon is to go to the Better Business Bureau. 

Login to Me Too

MissJo575
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered a massage gun. I ended up filing a claim with PayPal because it never came. PayPal ruled against me because the company provided them with a USPS tracking number that said the package was left on the porch. Mind you, it didn't specify my address. Just my zip code. Also, I never received a USPS tracking number from the company. What I received was for an unknown shipping company with a generic looking website. Further, I reviewed my security camera footage and the only delivery I had for the day they claimed it was delivered came from Doordash. PayPal says you can appeal a claim decision if you have proof, but they are so far being less than helpful. So now I've filed a query with the post office. I hope you have better luck.
Login to Me Too

Laww22
Contributor
Contributor
Oppsads Criminals FIGHT BACK!! 17 Tracking are CRIMINALS!! * The same thing happen to me and I refused to be a Victim to these Criminals!! FIGHT BACK! I WAS TOLD BY PAYPAL TO CONTACT MY LOCAL POST OFFICE AND ASK FOR A INFORMED LOG ITS A LOG THAT WILL SHOW IF IT WAS DELIVERED BY THEM** * I contacted USPS and was told me that I did not have to call them and they have received several calls about this fraudulent shipping company and for me to follow the below steps: They advised me to do the Following: * Go on the USPS.com on the site you will see a section called (INFORMED DELIVERY ) Apply on that link entering your full address and it will give you a listing of All Deliveries to your address * Once you receive the listing of deliveries of course you will see No Delivery of your item ( Because it’s a Scam a Fraud) *Take a screenshot of that listing Call PayPal back and they will ask you to send them the screenshot and once they receive it . It serves as Confirmation that you Never received it. *PayPal will support you and REFUND YOUR MONEY!! TRUST ME IT WORKED FOR ME!!
Login to Me Too

TOMTOM928
Contributor
Contributor
MAN IVE BEEN ON THE SAME RUNDOWN, ITS BEEN ABOUT A MONTH AN NOTHING, I FIGURED WHY ORDER ON FACEBOOK, AN NOW I GET THE SAME REPLY, IVE BEEN TRYIN TO KEEP COOL BY NOT GOIN CRAZY ON THEIR PAGE AN FLOODING IT IM HOPING WHO EVER ELSE ORDERED A MASAGE GUN LET US KNOW IF YOU GOTTEN A Y FURTHER
Login to Me Too

Amchilt74
Contributor
Contributor
Report them to econsumer.gov
Login to Me Too

Laww22
Contributor
Contributor
Oppsads Criminals FIGHT BACK!! 17 Tracking are CRIMINALS!! * The same thing happen to me and I refused to be a Victim to these Criminals!! FIGHT BACK! I WAS TOLD BY PAYPAL TO CONTACT MY LOCAL POST OFFICE AND ASK FOR A INFORMED LOG ITS A LOG THAT WILL SHOW IF IT WAS DELIVERED BY THEM** * I contacted USPS and was told me that I did not have to call them and they have received several calls about this fraudulent shipping company and for me to follow the below steps: They advised me to do the Following: * Go on the USPS.com on the site you will see a section called (INFORMED DELIVERY ) Apply on that link entering your full address and it will give you a listing of All Deliveries to your address * Once you receive the listing of deliveries of course you will see No Delivery of your item ( Because it’s a Scam a Fraud) *Take a screenshot of that listing Call PayPal back and they will ask you to send them the screenshot and once they receive it . It serves as Confirmation that you Never received it. *PayPal will support you and REFUND YOUR MONEY!! TRUST ME IT WORKED FOR ME!!
Login to Me Too

lofton33
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered this massager on May 16th 2020. As of today, I still have not received the item and the seller just basically keeps repeating themselves. I believe the company is fraudulent. Apparently according to the PayPal community, other customers had similar issues with this company and people who ordered before me still have not received the product. One customer stated the merchandise was coming from Japan or China and the seller stated it would take 30 days or more to receive it. The website says "USA OWNED AND OPERATED" it also says "FAST DELIVERY " which are both false statements. I don't understand why PAYPAL continues to allow these companies to use them as a method of payment without checking the legitimacy of the company. I am requesting a full refund! I opened a case with Paypal and they are still waiting on a response from the seller since June 3rd and so far the seller has not responded. They have until June 22nd to respond. The seller did provide with a USPS tracking number via email on May 19th, but as of today, the status says, "still awaiting package". I will update once my case with PayPal is resolved. I believe the company is fraudulent.

Login to Me Too

BryanR87
I ordered on may 6th still haven't received my massage gun yet still says USPS awaiting item at Inglewood California since May 19
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.