Oppsads

Venerico1831
Contributor
Contributor
Is this company real???? 4 days ago I made a purchase and haven’t received any tracking information or an email stating my purchase... As I looked at the page it says that is supported by PayPal.. I’ve tried to email but it’s useless,also in the reviews MANY PEOPLE CLAIM TO HADE PURCHASE BUT NEVER GOTTEN THE MASSAGER... please is thIS OPPSADS REAL OR FAKE
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Laww22
Contributor
Contributor
Oppsads Criminals FIGHT BACK!! 17 Tracking are CRIMINALS!! * The same thing happen to me and I refused to be a Victim to these Criminals!! FIGHT BACK! I WAS TOLD BY PAYPAL TO CONTACT MY LOCAL POST OFFICE AND ASK FOR A INFORMED LOG ITS A LOG THAT WILL SHOW IF IT WAS DELIVERED BY THEM** * I contacted USPS and was told me that I did not have to call them and they have received several calls about this fraudulent shipping company and for me to follow the below steps: They advised me to do the Following: * Go on the USPS.com on the site you will see a section called (INFORMED DELIVERY ) Apply on that link entering your full address and it will give you a listing of All Deliveries to your address * Once you receive the listing of deliveries of course you will see No Delivery of your item ( Because it’s a Scam a Fraud) *Take a screenshot of that listing Call PayPal back and they will ask you to send them the screenshot and once they receive it . It serves as Confirmation that you Never received it. *PayPal will support you and REFUND YOUR MONEY!! TRUST ME IT WORKED FOR ME!!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

susandiesen

I also have questions about this company that concerns another company and Paypal.  I made a purchase yesterday.  I clicked on Paypal to pay but couldn't remember my pin, so I decided to give Oppsads my bank card info to pay direct.  I got an e-mail right away acknowledging my purchase.  I also got an e-mail from Paypal one minute later, saying they were paying a company in China- Jinzhou Network Technology- for my purchase.  I bought a dog bed.  I doubt this company sells dog beds.  Later in the day I get an e-mail from Oppsads saying my dog bed has been shipped.  I got a tracking number that is not recognized.  It might be too soon or it's fake.  I've had tracking issues before that turned out fine.  The tracking page said that, because of the pandemic, tracking is complex.  I'm calling my bank today to let them know the Paypal payment might be fraudulent.  I would maybe use Amazon for any future purchases.  You might also go back and see if you can find a record of your purchase to see if it was finalized.  But even with that, the merchant usually e-mails you to encourage you to complete your purchase.  I'm out almost 50 bucks unless my bank helps me.  Good luck.  Sue 

Login to Me Too

Venerico1831
Contributor
Contributor
Hello guys just to inform you that after 2 week just got an email saying “item shipped from JAPAN!!!!” And it will TAKE up to 30 days to receive and if I don’t receive it AFTER 2 months email them for full refund or send another item!!!! I was the dummy I’ve should’ve read all the details!!!!! There are many other items like this shipped from our USA and with better warranty!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Venerico1831
Contributor
Contributor
It’s been more than a month and still shows leaving It’s destination!!!!! China
Login to Me Too

Laww22
Contributor
Contributor
Oppsads Criminals FIGHT BACK!! 17 Tracking are CRIMINALS!! * The same thing happen to me and I refused to be a Victim to these Criminals!! FIGHT BACK! I WAS TOLD BY PAYPAL TO CONTACT MY LOCAL POST OFFICE AND ASK FOR A INFORMED LOG ITS A LOG THAT WILL SHOW IF IT WAS DELIVERED BY THEM** * I contacted USPS and was told me that I did not have to call them and they have received several calls about this fraudulent shipping company and for me to follow the below steps: They advised me to do the Following: * Go on the USPS.com on the site you will see a section called (INFORMED DELIVERY ) Apply on that link entering your full address and it will give you a listing of All Deliveries to your address * Once you receive the listing of deliveries of course you will see No Delivery of your item ( Because it’s a Scam a Fraud) *Take a screenshot of that listing Call PayPal back and they will ask you to send them the screenshot and once they receive it . It serves as Confirmation that you Never received it. *PayPal will support you and REFUND YOUR MONEY!! TRUST ME IT WORKED FOR ME!!
Login to Me Too

lofton33
Contributor
Contributor
I have been unable to get through to PayPal. They don't answer. I already subscribe to informed delivery for last 2 years and I already screenshots of that date showing that I didn't receive any packages that day. Can you please provide a phone number to contact PayPal. No way to get through. Thanks in advance!
Login to Me Too

Amobley
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever receive you package?
Login to Me Too

Laww22
Contributor
Contributor
I received a refund from PayPal
Login to Me Too

lofton33
Contributor
Contributor

@Laww22  I have been unable to get through to PayPal. They don't answer. I already subscribe to informed delivery for last 2 years and I already have screenshots of that date showing that I didn't receive any packages that day. Can you please provide a phone number to contact PayPal. No way to get through. Thanks in advance! 😊

Login to Me Too

Laww22
Contributor
Contributor
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.