Opening dispute problem

newninjadeals
Contributor
Contributor

When I tried to open disputes for the above transaction I found the following message [Looks like something went wrong on our end. Let's try that again.] I contacted PayPal support several times but without any replay at all as I tried to contact from the last week till now and time is urgent for me. I want urgent help to solve this problem seriously urgent.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @newninjadeals,

That definitely sounds frustrating! Are you making a purchase that's larger than your usual transaction? Have you not used your account in a while? It's possible that our system is detecting risk with the transaction, which could be a reason it wouldn't complete. If this isn't the case, you can try clearing your cache and cookies, ensuring your browser is up-to-date, and trying a different browser or device. I hope the payment completes soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.