Opened 'Item not Recieved' dispute, seller provided a fake tracking in order to close the case

OneReplicas
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a case because I had not recieved my order (placed 4 weeks earlier), seller provided whatever tracking number to close the case in their favor.

A cuple of weeks after that, items arrived (with another tracking number of course), and they are not as advertised.

Becasue of the "item not recieved" case (now closed), I cannot claim that the items are not as described.

I really want to return the items for a full refund, but of course seller does not answer any emails whatsoever

horrible experience

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OneReplicas 

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say what happened then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.