Online gaming fraud

THall20671
Contributor
Contributor
Hey Community, I have been playing PayPal pay games for over a year. I was originally playing them on my android phone and was legitimately getting paid between $10-$20. When I switched my iPhone and was playing PayPal pay games in there, much different than android games, and downloading different games within those apps to try them out. The game creator promises to pay certain amount of money out to your PayPal account. And I hit over $4000 in a week. Which gave me about $100 plan in one day. Was playing anywhere between five to $10 payouts. And it added up. I have made my first deposit of over $100 and then it required to watch 100 videos. When I made $200 it required me to watch 200 vI have made my first deposit of over $100 and then it required to watch 100 videos. When I made $200 it required me ads. I have made a total of $1100 and redeemed into my PayPal account and he said it would process and 72 hours which is three days. And after three days I went back into the app and noticed the whole entire format has changed. Even the game tasks have changed from two dollars, five dollars, $100, and you would have to watch thousands of videos. I knew this was a total scam And kept playing. I kept snapshots. I’m also reporting fraudulent gaming activities to the FTC commission
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.