cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online firm called ehannah.com

Contributor

Online firm called ehannah.com

Has anyone ordered from ehannah.com? My wife ordered some "Elegantly Comfortable Low Heel sandals" from them on 7-5-2019. We have received an order confirmation and payment confirmation from Paypal but not the seller. Using Paypal supplied information we have emailed the seller twice at two (2) different Hotmail accounts and both times our email was rejected because the mailbox was full. No phone numbers or address are provided on ehannah.com.

Suggestions wanted?

3 REPLIES 3
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Online firm called ehannah.com

@SailorBago 

Wouldn't have bought from them myself, looks like a typical China website.

Good/ photos and prices but tat when it arrives more than likely.

Click on return policy and NO return address..........thats a big giveaway because they have depots in another countries to supply your goods BUT you have to return them TRACKABLE to their main company base in China, which often costs more than the item is worth.

Lastly click on contact us and all you get is an email address NO contact phone number and NO company address etc.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Yeah, I know all that Net safety stuff. Wife caught me at a bad time. Was betting on the fact the PP doesn't pay until stuff is shipped, not at Sellers request! Now, there's $48.00 out of our pocket.

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@SailorBago 

Well give it a couple of weeks and if you don't get the item then open a dispute for non receipt of item?

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.