Online Store took my money

pivotskater95
New Community Member

Hello, i will keep it very short.

I made an order for a halloween outfit and was charged around 100 euros.I paid through paypal but not through my account but with my bank/credit card. The package arrived on the parcel office way later than the agreed date and they even missed my flat and wouldnt return the calls. 

I asked the online store for a refund but they havent replied yet, i have all my transactions details, what can  I do about this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Cr15
Contributor
Contributor

You may have better luck going through your bank than I did with PayPal. I used PayPal Credit account, and just got the door slammed in my face by PayPal closing my Dispute because I refused to return the merchandise back to China!!!! The "online store" I ordered from is BerryLook, and I caution EVERYONE NOT TO BUY FROM THIS STORE! PayPal Credit/Resolution did nothing for me either.  

Login to Me Too

pivotskater95
New Community Member

Sorry to hear that! I never got the package and even if i did i would for sure return it back for my money. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.