Online Gold not Delivered got scammed

Tomek123
Contributor
Contributor

Basically I bought "online Gold" or currency  from a 3rd party,this is not the first time I've purchased from him. Prior I have purchased small amount anywhere from 100-200 dollars. Last week I decided to purchased $420 worth of online currency. I sent him over the money and took a screenshot and I showed him if its this is the correct email, and that I have sent it. After that he tells me to go to "world 322" I arrive at the world and he stops responding to my text messages, he clearly blocked my number as the messages don't even get delivered. I texted him using my sisters phone and he responded by saying " im the one that didnt deliver the gold to you". I have clear evidence that he did not deliver me the online currency. He also has not asked me to go to a certain location in the game nor has he given me his username on the game so I can trade the right person. After asking him to deliver me the gold or return my money, he said that I'm spoofing his number? I'm afraid I wont get my money or my online currency that I ordered from him, he has a good reputation with paypal and I feel like everything will go his way. I have screenshots of the text messages from prior purchases but hes claiming they are fake. I already submitted my case but I can only escalate it on the 13th. I don't want to lose my money what do I do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.