cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On-line scam and Paypal is requesting an internal USPS document that it is impossible for me to get.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: On-line scam and Paypal is requesting an internal USPS document that it is impossible for me to

I finally got my money back. PayPal made it so difficult! They saw that my package was delivered the same day I ordered a POOL! The USPS gave me a picture of the package delivered and it wasn't my name or address.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: On-line scam and Paypal is requesting an internal USPS document that it is impossible for me to

This happened to me too. My carrier was UPS not USPS and as i keep telling paypal i cant obtain the form they tell me others have obtained it so i should be able to obtain it as well. First off UPS and USPS are 2 DIFFERENT carriers which is common sense but guess my representatives i got smarter than I am. I shouldn't have to get police involved to prove i was obviously scammed. Shame on paypal
Highlighted
Contributor

I would also like to participate in a class action suit. They just keep repeating about an intranet form when I have been asking for a refund since June and they know exactly what they are doing playing games with that intranet form nonsense.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I order some expadable fences from a company called Goodband Nerwork After weeks of not receiving any shipping information I contacted PAyPal, they contacted the company and they gave PayPal a tracking number that shows DELIVERED... I filed a report with USPS and they called me with the info on that tracking number, it belongs to a different person and a different address, my package is supposed to be big, this is a little bag, I ask them if I could get the information via email on the package... like address and name and they told me they were not allowed but I could stop by and they would let me take a picture of the copy they made of the package, I did that and sent the pic to PP, but they still insist in the document that I can’t get from the post office, at this point I feel that I’m not been protect by PP, I recently found out that the company I bought from has scammed people before, I told PP but haven’t heard from them, they want me to send any document I have to an email they sent but every time I try it says the email is not being monitored, I am very upset.
Highlighted
Contributor

I too am going through this issue. 3rd trip and I'm currently seeking help person to person at my post office. I've even gone to the point of giving the PayPal agent my post master phone number. I've asked if they could talk to them on my behalf the post master said they give whatever info paypal wanted and they know through my case files I haven't received the package. This has been going on for months now. If this form is so important why isn't paypal willing to speak to my post master who is right here in front of me?
Highlighted
Contributor

Same here PayPal is going to deny the claim. I’ve been back and forth between Going to the post office and talking to PayPal reps everyday for almost 2 months now with my claim being denied 3 times. The post office told me there is no way for PayPal to get that information because it’s a privacy concern. It’s a waste of time I’m never using PayPal again. I just filed my claim through usps because they were found at fault.
Highlighted
Contributor

I've received every other piece of paper from the post office 5 in total that show it never came. All 5 where not accepted. This is a joke.
Highlighted
Contributor

We should call the lawyers and any medias to write about this. I can not tolerate PayPal's irresponsible customer service.

Highlighted
Contributor

This just happened to me