On line ordering

Shaggykiles
Put refound with PayPal. I ordered a few Items on 7 -2 2021 and I was supposed to receive it on 7 20-2021. I never got my items I filed a claim with PayPal. I got a message on 7 -27 2021 telling me that My money was refunded and I didn't get my money back. So I got ahold of pay pal and they told me my case was cancelled because my cash was refunded back to me and I told them I didn't receive my cash . then I got a response back telling me PayPal representative is offline. Try back later. That's not right I was just talking to someone. So I tried to go back to PayPal and sign ib again 3 more times I got the same thing call PayPal Associates or offline so I tried again and I got someone on line and started to tell them that I didn't get a refund. After I told them I get a message fron them telling me I did get a refund and I took pictures from my phone the. With my wife's phone sense you can't screenshot anything on the PayPal claim screen to prove i got the message from them . the rep. Went off line again.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shaggykiles 

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded/completed it will automatically go back to that bank account or card.
Normally it can take a few days up to a week to go back to a bank account and a bit longer for a card, Paypal say allow 30 days for a card (1 billing cycle) but its rarely that long.
(Can vary according to country though).
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ1212

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.