<removed> Seller information <removed>!!! Unauthorised transactions

PunkC
New Community Member

I found several unauthorised transactions on my account. I reported these but it was denied. I don't know what's going on. Hope someone will help me!

Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

I would like to add myself to the list of people who have been scammed. I was alerted about this by paypal themselves as potentially fraudulent activity and was asked if i had authorised the transactions, I then replied no to this and they opened an case surrounding the transaction....

However Paypal then decided to reject this claim and said that I wasn't fraudulent. which makes no sense to me and now ive been scammed out of £160 which is essentially my food budget for a month as a struggling student 😕

Paypal could you please look into this, it isn't acceptable.

Login to Me Too

jamespond777
Contributor
Contributor

Mee too!. 28.99 GBP minus on my account. I reported it in resolution center. The PayPal closed instantly and do nothing!

This the simpliest way....

Login to Me Too

Davidmoise
Contributor
Contributor

my to i have been charged 39.99£ and i dont know why pls help 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Manoj

Hello @Davidmoise and everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that there was an unauthorized transaction. I request you to follow the steps to report the unauthorized account use.

I hope this helps!

Manoj

Login to Me Too

AJ2001
Contributor
Contributor

Well I am another victim of this scam. Got infected by malware from a site. I was not even attempting to purchase anything. Rogue download implanted multiple programs. Managed to clean it all out. Today I look at my bank statement and see a transaction for this company with sublist of <removed> they are using malware to make this transaction without my knowledge. I thought Paypal was supposed to be secure. I think it is better to cancel my account if it is that easy to be hacked.

Login to Me Too

MartinStoychev
Contributor
Contributor

I just got the same problem. How exactly they are getting access to our accounts. I have 2 steps verification se but it appears that it does not work. I never purchased anything from them. Did they hacked your system? As I see a lot of people complain!!!

Login to Me Too

nothingtodo
Contributor
Contributor

This doesn't help at all, since our cases have been denied already and you can't report the same transaction twice.

Do you people working at PayPal realize that after like 200 Posts about the same scam, maybe you shouldn't deny the case and say it was authorized? 

It's sad that we can get scammed so easily like this and you do nothing about it.

Anyways, to everyone reading this and having the same problem, trust me PayPal won't do anything but reply with spam emails, go to your local police and they will force to get your money back.

Login to Me Too

JohnPH1992
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Manoj

This has happened to me for transactions for £64.99 and £33.99.  I did not order nor receive these.  But the resolution centre says it was not unauthorised and there is no way to appeal.  Please help.  The transaction codes were "7J974002U36758822" and "69G44961A2017742G"

Many thanks

John

Login to Me Too

nothingtodo
Contributor
Contributor

It's completely insane.

They say I paid 54,69 EUR to Omnyex but I never done **bleep** and I don't even know who this <removed> and <removed> is...

PayPal denied my case even tho there are like 100 cases of this scam, how stupid can you be?

I will go to the police if they deny my next offer and I will make them refund my money, don't matter how long it will take, because I literally done nothing.

I don't care about 55€, I throw that away if I want, it's just that PayPal don't even realize we all got scammed and I can't and won't accept it.

It's not our fault, it's PayPal's fault.

Login to Me Too

kenzie38
Contributor
Contributor

This has just happened to me at 12:27 last night.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.