<removed> Seller information <removed>!!! Unauthorised transactions

PunkC
New Community Member

I found several unauthorised transactions on my account. I reported these but it was denied. I don't know what's going on. Hope someone will help me!

Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

meto1
Contributor
Contributor

Got scammed by this too, took 75€ off my account and another 38 from another website (Im sure they are connected)

PAYPAL DO SOMETHING !!!

Login to Me Too

Ollefrolle
Contributor
Contributor

Just happened to me as well, £95 taken from my account. And reading the replies I can assume it'll happen again and paypal will deny it. What the hell...

Login to Me Too

DrWolfenhauser
Contributor
Contributor

Crap, I just bought something off <removed> and was randomly looking up how they compared to <removed> and found <removed> was their parent company and found this... I've unlinked my credit card from Paypal in case, so hopefully that adds a layer of safety but this is really damn concerning. That said, it seems to be happening to European or at least people using the European currency? I'm in Australia so I'll be keeping an eye on my accounts. I dunno how your banks work but can any of you do charge backs through your banks? Usually banks allow charge backs for unauthorised transactions but again this might be based on regions. I dunno how banks differ outside of Aus.

Login to Me Too

Beginer
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I got today transaction for £49.99.  <removed> but what I bought I don't know. Try inform PayPal resolution Center, but it decline me. I cancel my bank card, and write email for <removed> but of course that company ignore my 🙂  many, stolen many way need response for costumers when PayPal get more many from your stolen purchases? I don't believe more PayPal, all my friend today start canceling accounts because don't trust the company... It's shame..

Login to Me Too

Ollefrolle
Contributor
Contributor

(POSSIBLE SOLUTION FOR REFUND) I had £94.95 stolen from this company, after days of useless phone calls and cases being denied, a woman at paypal told me on the phone she will change the case from "unauthorised payment" to "Not received item". Now it's up to <removed> to provide "proof" within 10 days that I received my item or I should be refunded. And since I didn't actually order or receive any item, my hopes are pretty high that I'll get refunded after 10 days. I recommend other people who've had the same bad luck as me try this. Open a case as "Not received item".

Login to Me Too

robi945
Contributor
Contributor

i follow your advice ...and after two weeks they refund me...Whole 32USD ,but mine 🙂
i change the pasword,and turn two step verification on my account
Thanks again

Login to Me Too

smitelya
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I got today transaction for £67.  <removed> but what I bought I don't know. I  informed PayPal resolution Center, but it declined me. And i cannot reopen new dispute with Item not arrive reason. What to do , who can help?

Login to Me Too

Tiramissu

I have very same issue, money have been taken off my acount 3 times - just in a bit smaller amounts. PayPal has closed the case in sellers favour, I managed to appeal it with limitation team - denied again. I can't believe PayPal does it. Their customer advisor has messaged me saying they believe payments have gone through from my device, and just to check if I haven't got any virus. So what, even if it did, why can't I be protected in this case? Just shows you how safe PayPal is. Also, <removed> does not respond to my messages. I have tried contacting them via e-mail, facebook, twitter, e-mailed <removed> company - just get an automated reply that this would be passed to a relative team. I don't know what to do anymore! PayPal seems to support fraud

Login to Me Too

Ollefrolle
Contributor
Contributor

(SOLUTION) This company stole money from my paypal account and I finally got reimbursed. What I did was open a case as "not received item" with paypal. you may need to phone them to do this and ask them to do it for you if you've already has your case denied. I did this and they could not provide proof that I had received an item, and I was reimbursed. I urge everyone to try this! It will take around 10 days before you get your money back but it worked for me.

Login to Me Too

Enci30
Contributor
Contributor

Same **bleep** happend to me. They made transactions from my account jan 28 and 29 £37.99 i just reported problem to paypal so i am waiting for respons from paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.