<removed> Seller information <removed>!!! Unauthorised transactions

PunkC
New Community Member

I found several unauthorised transactions on my account. I reported these but it was denied. I don't know what's going on. Hope someone will help me!

Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

Grumpyman135
Contributor
Contributor

This happen to me for £95 pounds

Login to Me Too

Newton_O
New Community Member

I have had about 20 transactions happening in my account with this  <removed> etc totalling  £1,022 left my account in the past 3 weeks, I raised a claim to paypal, they also delined all my claims !!!!!   how is this even possible, They couldn't check my pattern of purchasing ????  I never sent money to individual, and i never purchased this kind of volume.   what in God's name is going on is Paypal scamming people ???

NOV 11 <removed> Payment – PayPal Credit - £31.08
DEC 03 <removed> - £45.99
DEC 03 <removed> - £39.99
NOV 22 <removed> Money sent - £46.30
NOV 22 <removed> Payment - £24.71
NOV 20 <removed> Money sent - £96.20
NOV 19 <removed> Money sent - £150.00
NOV 19 <removed> Money sent - £21.30
NOV 19 <removed>Money sent - £59.20
NOV 19 <removed> – PayPal Credit - £43.99
NOV 18 <removed> Money sent - £92.35
NOV 16 <removed> Money sent - £89.30
NOV 16 <removed> Payment - £62.99
NOV 13 <removed> Money sent - £49.20
NOV 13 <removed> Payment – PayPal Credit - £42.99
NOV 13 <removed> Payment – PayPal Credit - £44.99
NOV 12 <removed> Payment – PayPal Credit - £50.59
NOV 12 <removed> Money sent - £67.20
NOV 11 <removed> – PayPal Credit - £50.00

Login to Me Too

Newton_O
New Community Member

I have been on the phone with paypal, they been passing me around, from claims team, to dispute team, now the matter is being referred to limitation team. fingers crossed, hoping there might be someone in paypal who has integrity to see that this is not right !!!

Login to Me Too

GeorgeElshetwy
New Community Member

How can we bring our money back? did anyone contact this gaming company? and what was the response? did anyone reported this problem to paypal and what was the response? It's really frustrating....

Login to Me Too

Vizz1

Can confirm I'm the latest victim of this.  Same company

£30 taken , then another £33.99 was attempted.   Whilst it's not the amounts a high as listed by the above user it's still frustrating

When proceeding to Resolution centre, it stated "can you confirm these recent changes to your account" and my address had been changed to
<removed>,    this is not my address nor do I no of anyone that lives at this address.   But they've managed to gift themselves some items from <removed> to this address.

Luckily my wife doesn't keep much money in the main account, so they were only able to put through one transaction, when they tried the next transcation I got a text message through on my phone and obviously began investigating.   Immediately phoned my bank and cancelled my card,  now I'm waiting on Paypal to refund the £30 that was nabbed.

Login to Me Too

aze5700
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me as well 23th and 24th of December, they took about 40 euro per transaction and there were 3 transactions made. I closed down my credit card and tried to contact PayPal, but until now, I only received the automated reply. So I hope we can get this resolved as soon as possible. There are quite a lot victim's now, so maybe PayPal will wake up and get things done.

Login to Me Too

meto1
Contributor
Contributor

Happened to me too, yesterday.

They took 75€ off my account and paypal declined my report saying the purchase was authorized.

Same day <removed> billed me 38€ for "Star Wars Jedi..." to my mail adress- I continue to log into <removed> with my mail and the "purchase" is not even shown!!!

<removed> are scammers for sure and haven't responded to any mail yet, just as Paypal didnt answer yet.

Paypals number to call is a bad computer assistant too which doesnt help at all.

Please solve this as 100€ are so so so much money for me... Im heading to my local police station just today.

Login to Me Too

VeraMau88

did you manage to solve this? just happen to me 😞 

Login to Me Too

GL75

My bank Alerted me to the odd transactions

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.