Okbuynowshop dodgy seller

Over88mph
Contributor
Contributor

I have a case open with paypal, as okbuynowshop sent me a cheap plastic watch, instead of the smart watch that I bought. They have now been forced to offer me a refund, but only if I return it to an address in China. (Cant show the address as it's in Chinese.) To send the watch back to china tracked will cost around £10. Why should I have to pay £10 postage to get my $31 back. The okbuynowshop are taking peoples money, and sending cheap products, that are not what was advertised.

Login to Me Too
207 REPLIES 207

Lmt4048
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered cubby bear supposed to be interactive and play peekaboo they sent me a teddy bear that plays baby shark and it’s arms are sewn to bear peice of garbage
Login to Me Too

Alloybuffman71
Contributor
Contributor
Wish I'd of seen this before I ordered anything fingers crossed I can get a full refund ppl like this are the scum of the earth will never buy from China again especially after the trouble they've caused the world
Login to Me Too

Lmt4048
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to get my money back right now so far they offered me 4.00 which is not acceptable .

Login to Me Too

Daronl
Contributor
Contributor

The Actual OKBUYNOWSHOP Scam.

So, once you have been conned by very glossy PayPal product advertising and committed a payment it turns out to be to OKBUYNOWSHOP- (unaware to the buyer).

Then you take delivery of a completely “Crappy Product” with no resemblance to what you ordered and paid for in response to the impressive glossy advert.

This is the scam because OKBUYNOWSHOP is only visible on the PayPal transaction AFTER THE PAYMENT when viewing the PayPal transaction details  NOT BEFORE – up to that point a buyer thinks he is paying to the company behind the very glossy and impressive advert on Facebook.

When the delivery is opened it is not what you ordered and paid for, arriving in a very poor packaging with a tiny printed reference to a returns company that does not exist.

The returns company can’t be found   on Companies House searches, Postal Searches, Postcode searches and also Google earth searches.  despite many community complaints on PayPal.

They scam you when they surreptitiously do not reveal their name in the PayPal advert you responded to in good faith.

Regards

Daron <Removed>

Login to Me Too

Daronl
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Okbuynowshop dodgy seller Erratum (very glossy FACEBOOK product advertising) The Actual OKBUYNOWSHOP Scam. So, once you have been conned by very glossy FACEBOOK product advertising and committed a payment it turns out to be to OKBUYNOWSHOP- (unaware to the buyer). Then you take delivery of a completely “Crappy Product” with no resemblance to what you ordered and paid for in response to the impressive glossy advert. This is the scam because OKBUYNOWSHOP is only visible on the PayPal transaction AFTER THE PAYMENT when viewing the PayPal transaction details NOT BEFORE – up to that point a buyer thinks he is paying to the company behind the very glossy and impressive advert on Facebook. When the delivery is opened it is not what you ordered and paid for, arriving in a very poor packaging with a tiny printed reference to a returns company that does not exist. The returns company can’t be found on Companies House searches, Postal Searches, Postcode searches and also Google earth searches. despite many community complaints on PayPal. They scam you when they surreptitiously do not reveal their name in the PayPal advert you responded to in good faith. Regards Daron <Removed>
Login to Me Too

Nkm12
This is what i am going through too atm. I'm just wondering if i can get my money back through my bank !?
Login to Me Too

barbarato
Contributor
Contributor
I also paid 28.66 for a interactive teddy but i have just recieved a small teddy playing baby shark i have the invoice number and tracking number
Login to Me Too

lauralouise3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.  I wouldn’t bother they are a scam company.

Login to Me Too

lauralouise3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi You have no chance. You need to contact PayPal and take out a dispute.  Good luck

Login to Me Too

TTodd2
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you you have been very helpful
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.