Okbuynowshop dodgy seller

Over88mph
Contributor
Contributor

I have a case open with paypal, as okbuynowshop sent me a cheap plastic watch, instead of the smart watch that I bought. They have now been forced to offer me a refund, but only if I return it to an address in China. (Cant show the address as it's in Chinese.) To send the watch back to china tracked will cost around £10. Why should I have to pay £10 postage to get my $31 back. The okbuynowshop are taking peoples money, and sending cheap products, that are not what was advertised.

Login to Me Too
207 REPLIES 207

Conniec1
I paid to send back. I don’t care what it cost me. I refuse to let them keep a red cent. They figure no one would pay 17 to send back but they are messing with the wrong person. They offered two dollars, then three, then nine. No no no. They are not keeping one red cent. It wasn’t this seller’s name but probably using multiple names. Had to return to a warehouse in China. I have a tracker on it. They told me it would probably get lost in the mail. I told them I know that is going to be their next scam.
Login to Me Too

Emabish75
Contributor
Contributor
I paid to send mine back too. It is floating around Hong Kong at the moment. Luckily paypal refunded the £14.78 postage costs.
Login to Me Too

Kack22
I will be contacting the BBB too ! Totally ripped off by this company and pay pal too !! Disgusting !!!
Login to Me Too

CluttsiesGal
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve also bought my Daughter a doll from this so called shop it was meant for her 5th Birthday in which is in 5 days time. I am totally gutted that she isn’t going to have a real life baby doll now as this was the only thing she had asked her daddy and me for. They have taken the best part of £40 from us when we could of gone to our local supermarket and got her the exact same thing for £5. I am totally fuming over all this. I’ve emailed them several times and yet still no reply 🤬🤬🤬
Login to Me Too

lauralouise3
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it’s disgusting. You won’t get a reply because they are scammers and PayPal don’t want to know.  I have been awaiting about 6 weeks from PayPal so good luck

Login to Me Too

Kaeley19
I have done the same. The video advertised a doll that was like looking at a real baby i have been sent a small, very cheaply made doll nothing like the advertised product. Currently an ongoing dispute with paypal.
Login to Me Too

CCoomer47
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck!! PayPal has turned their back on me and countless other victims of this fraudulent company. The sad part is PayPal continues to allow them to sell under ever-changing company names!
Login to Me Too

willbibik
New Community Member
I purchased 2 outdoor wifi security cameras I have just received two cheap plastic mini cams that are not wifi look nothing like the cameras I thought I was purchasing and these are no longer advertised anywhere to show the link
Login to Me Too

Lmt4048
Contributor
Contributor
There ads seem to disappear after I filed complaint they are definitely scamming
Login to Me Too

karen0126
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a complaint with PayPal against these people and now PayPal tells me I need to file a complaint with my local law enforcement and send the a copy. Even if I do that there is still is no guarantee I will get my money back. I used PayPal because they claim to protect us from these things.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.