Okbuynowshop dodgy seller

Over88mph
Contributor
Contributor

I have a case open with paypal, as okbuynowshop sent me a cheap plastic watch, instead of the smart watch that I bought. They have now been forced to offer me a refund, but only if I return it to an address in China. (Cant show the address as it's in Chinese.) To send the watch back to china tracked will cost around £10. Why should I have to pay £10 postage to get my $31 back. The okbuynowshop are taking peoples money, and sending cheap products, that are not what was advertised.

Login to Me Too
207 REPLIES 207

CCoomer47
Contributor
Contributor
Me too!! I NEVER BUY ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK...EVER!!!
Login to Me Too

CCoomer47
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! Paid $35.99 (US dollars) supposedly for a 17” life-like baby and got a ugly 8” dollar store naked baby in a plastic bag. Total scam!! I will never order anything from. Facebook or Messenger ad EVER AGAIN!!! Grrrrr!
Login to Me Too

Lisaloo67
I have just ordered a life like doll and worried that I have been scammed, how do I stop the order and get my money back?
Login to Me Too

SIECENTO123
Contributor
Contributor

dont know if this will help - found this address : 

"Dear friend here is the return address: Heng TaiLong Warehouse Co. Ltd., West Yiheng Road, Kapok Industrial Area, Qishi Town, Dongguang City, Guangdong Province

Login to Me Too

CCoomer47
Contributor
Contributor
To send a letter to verify address is correct is about $10 US. Then you would have to send the cheap doll back for another $10. So $20.00 to get back a partial refund. No thanks I learned my lesson.
Login to Me Too

CCoomer47
Contributor
Contributor
The only thing you can do is stop payment on the charge from your bank if they will allow it. Sometimes the bank will say you have to contact the seller. Good luck with that!
Login to Me Too

Conniec1
I bought a life like doll too and it wasn’t worth a dollar. Looked nothing like the picture. It turned out to be a 3 inch piece of rubber that looked like an embryo. It wasn’t from this seller’s name but sellers use all kinds of different names. I am paying 17 to send it back. I know they are going to say it got lost in the mail but I have a tracker on it. Let me know if the warehouse to send it back to is Heng Tailong Warehouse Co. Ltd. Guangdong China. Receiver: Longliqi. They probably use a lot of warehouses though. With shipping to me and then shipping back to them, doll has cost me 55. I would love to follow up with you somehow. I have emailed back and forth with them for 3 weeks. It took 3 weeks for them to finally give me the address in China. The email address was Suhaisheng42.
Login to Me Too

Busymama619
Contributor
Contributor

I got the crappy doll too! I’m so mad. I hope PayPal does the right thing or else stop letting this company do business. I contacted the BBB too. 

Login to Me Too

lauralouise3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.  I got an email from PayPal yesterday offering a full refund if I sent the doll back.  Obviously I refused. Why should I pay Postage for a doll which costs less.  Fuming

Login to Me Too

Yaiyai1
Contributor
Contributor

That’s exactly the thing. They send a tatty cheap item, valued at less than shipping costs. PayPal seem to be refusing to honour their Payment Protection Policy.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.