Okbuynowshop dodgy seller

Over88mph
Contributor
Contributor

I have a case open with paypal, as okbuynowshop sent me a cheap plastic watch, instead of the smart watch that I bought. They have now been forced to offer me a refund, but only if I return it to an address in China. (Cant show the address as it's in Chinese.) To send the watch back to china tracked will cost around £10. Why should I have to pay £10 postage to get my $31 back. The okbuynowshop are taking peoples money, and sending cheap products, that are not what was advertised.

Login to Me Too
207 REPLIES 207

adelemiller_3
New Community Member
Yes they are a scam wish I knew before trying to buy a doll for my daughters birthday she is gonna be gutted now not to get it 😞
Login to Me Too

Lmt4048
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased cubby bear which is supposed to move and play peek a boo and they used a had to toy commercial to advertise they need to be stopped
Login to Me Too

Sc_cinnamongirl
Contributor
Contributor
The exact same thing happened to me and I’m furious!!!!
Login to Me Too

Chillatash
These people are making sooooo much money! They should be locked up. Misleading consumers by sending $0.50 cent items after they receive $60 + from us!!! . Should have known it was too good to be true. Paying $60 for an interactive lifelike bear which usually sells for double that price!
Login to Me Too

Peachy65
Contributor
Contributor
And as I have said PayPal still continue to allow transactions from this seller, disgusting
Login to Me Too

4u
Contributor
Contributor
Trying to dispute with PayPal I really don’t know how this company is allowed to request money from a paypal account this is not the first time they have be taking people’s money for awhile😡
Login to Me Too

Ledick
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the bear too & filed a dispute because it wasnt what they advertised. Paypal denied my claim. Shame on you paypal. You are allowing this company to continue scamming us. You are just as guilty
Login to Me Too

heather12681
Contributor
Contributor
Oh no! I have an open case with PayPal too! I’ll be furious if my claim is denied!
Login to Me Too

Donna451
Contributor
Contributor

Mine has gone very quiet with no communication from PayPal 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.