Off to the Ombudsman it is then!

Unclestein
Contributor
Contributor

So...it turns out that using PayPal is NOT the safer way to pay.The robots have already determined in the most inhuman way that an (obviously) faked delivery note from a bogus seller is a genuine evidence of it's receipt, despite there being no name or address on it!Basically they accusing me (the victim) of being a lying cheating <removed> :'Our review of your PayPal account is now complete, and this is our final response. In these circumstances, the matter raised in your complaint is not accepted. Your account now shows that your complaint has been addressed.' Yeh, this is the mentality of PayPal. Options are:Present a case to the Ombudsman: DoneFile a police complaint with the national fraud bureau with respect to Paypal allowing criminals to conduct fraudulent transactions: DonePresent a case to the trading standards authority: PendingPresent a case to the ASA: Paypal promotes their 'buyer protection' purporting it to be some kind of guarantee of escrow, far from it.Claim a chargeback from the bank: Sorted. I just wanna see something done about Paypal. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.