Odoyalso.com

Harfy
Contributor
Contributor

I guarantee that in a few weeks there will be hundreds of complaints about this company for scamming people. Similar set up to another Chinese company that advertises goods, sends out something that is in no way what was ordered then **bleep** people out of their money. I mentioned it on one of their Facebook ads and within seconds my comment was deleted and I could no longer comment on their ad. They were set up 18 days ago so it'll take a few weeks for the complaints to roll in. I've informed Facebook through their very poor reporting platform. I doubt they care.

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

aliceab17
Contributor
Contributor

Co CB, LTD: Fraudently advertised "Animated Talking Pumpkin"(Exhibit "A")! What I received were Dollar Store pumpkins that are not even worth a dollar but five-cent each(Exhibit "B"). I requested a full refund and currently disputing this purchase with Paypal. I also received an email from Aron (who may be a representative from the company) stating he would refund me $22.00 of my $44.95 purchase. On the social media AD, it specially stated 100% money-back guaranteed.  Under 15 U.S. Code §54. False advertisements; penalties, it specifically states under section (b) "Unfair or deceptive act or practices The dissemination or the causing to be disseminated of any false advertisement within the provisions of subsection (a) of this section shall be an unfair or deceptive act or practice in or affecting commerce within the meaning of section 45 of this title.".  The Social media(s) platforms, as well as Paypal, should have vendors vetted, to assure the products they are selling are 100% ligament. I purchased the item because it stated 100% money-back guaranteed, and I used Paypal as an additional source of protection. Now I feel like, I'm jumping through hoops of fire, to return the pumpkins and

request a full refund.

Exhibit "A"Exhibit "A"Exhibit "A"

Exhibit "B"Exhibit "B"Exhibit "B"

Login to Me Too

Eejit87
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same and PayPal has refused to refund me... Working with the fraudsters.!!!
Login to Me Too

DJT2
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered boots that never arrived. Paypal has refused to refund me saying Odoyalso have shown them proof of delivery. Nowhere can I find evidence of what paypal have been shown. I'd like to see this proof of delivery but the case has been closed. Where do I go from here? Disgraceful!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.