Odoyalso.com

Harfy
Contributor
Contributor

I guarantee that in a few weeks there will be hundreds of complaints about this company for scamming people. Similar set up to another Chinese company that advertises goods, sends out something that is in no way what was ordered then **bleep** people out of their money. I mentioned it on one of their Facebook ads and within seconds my comment was deleted and I could no longer comment on their ad. They were set up 18 days ago so it'll take a few weeks for the complaints to roll in. I've informed Facebook through their very poor reporting platform. I doubt they care.

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

Suedm23
Contributor
Contributor

I have escalated the complaint and PayPal have received a response from Odoyalso saying that they would refund me the cost of the cardi (22.49) on return of the garment, as long as item received by 3pm November 2nd! Item has to be returned by DHL or UPS tracked. It will cost £34 to return!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say I am not returning garment. 
I am disgusted that PayPal are not able to resolve this issue as there are so many of us being misled by this company.

Obviously the PayPal buyer protection is about as useful as a chocolate teapot........these black sheep cardigans are not as represented on the website so should be covered. I will continue to make people aware of this scam company and will contact Trading Standards, Resolve and the BBC 

Login to Me Too

Luisa661
Contributor
Contributor
Are you in the UK, I have just received a refund but didn’t send by any of those.
Login to Me Too

Eejit87
Contributor
Contributor
I have had my refund dispute declined also by PayPal. No boots and now no help from paypal. PayPal working with fraudster companies
Login to Me Too

Doric1
Contributor
Contributor
Totally the same experience. Can’t believe they are allowed to trade. Took almost two months to be delivered, unwearable rubbish, no returns information. Complete scam. Hope I’ve learned a valuable lesson - check the reviews!
Login to Me Too

Annaspanna41
Contributor
Contributor
I used google translator to rip them a new one in Chinese via email. I think they have a standard sentence “please wait whilst I check with the warehouse” yet again. 😡🤬😡🤬
Login to Me Too

Suedm23
Contributor
Contributor

Did you buy one of the black sheep hoodies by any chance? I also fell for the phoney marketing 😡 item arrived after weeks waiting......quality disgusting and totally unwearable nothing like the photos on their website. After mailing the complaint given address to return to for possible refund. Cost of returning exceeded price of jumper 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 so bye bye money unless PayPal do the right thing and help us all. 

Login to Me Too

Finnbob
Contributor
Contributor
Black sheep’s wool hoodie is a joke !! It’s rubbish, hood is not big enough to put up , threads everywhere nothing like advertised . They asked for photos which I sent ,no reply !!.. trying to get past resolution to escalate so PayPal can help but it’s impossible to get past the “speak to the seller to resolve issue” it seems like everyone gets the same problem ..looks like my 20 days will be up and complaint will be dropped and I will be left £40 out of pocket ..
Login to Me Too

gw1313
Contributor
Contributor

Two weeks and nothing about my order so I emailed to cancel it and refund. Reply said I was next in line for my order to be picked. I replied I do not want the order just a refund. They then emailed me to say order is on it's way. I did not want the order sent just a refund but this was ignored prior to them saying it had been despatched. Now the issue is with Paypal resolution centre. I will update this post with the result.

Login to Me Too

Demondray
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck with paypal helping you as they get paid from the seller not the buyer of items, that was my experience anyway. These chinese sellers are blatantly ripping off uk consumers and nothing is being done about it.

Login to Me Too

gw1313
Contributor
Contributor

I think you are probably right but if the number of complaints grow, I would hope they will address their failings to support their true customers. If we don't buy or switch to another payment method they will suffer loss of trade.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.