Ocaenole

sbtsm
Contributor
Contributor

I am so frustrated.  I ordered a 3-piece set of luggage for $59....filed a dispute because I did not receive the item.  AFTER I FILED the dispute, Ocaenole sent me "SOMETHING" AND PROVIDED a tracking number....item came...a cheap pair of stick earrings...notified PAYPAL...finally was offered a $30 refund.  I rejected this because I am due a complete refund of $59....EVENTUALLY I was told I could get a refund IF I returned the cheap earrings and provided a tracking number.  I went to the post office yesterday.  It will cost me $35.25 to return them.  Of course, the shipping costs are not part of the refund.  So, IF I were to return these...I would now have invested $94.25.   I am sure that if I do return, there will be yet another reason for me not to receive a complete refund.  This is a total scam....and Ocaenole has it down to a science.    (1)  They get the $59.  If you do not do anything, they are ahead $59.  (2)  If you decided to file a dispute, they THEN ship these cheap stick earrings to you and provide a tracking number to PayPal...knowing full well that PayPal is going to require you to return those earrings at YOUR cost for $35....and most people are not going to spend good money after bad...so Ocaenole gets to keep the $59.  (3) When you notify PayPal that you have received the item in the tracking number provided, Ocaenole then offers you $30...netting Ocaenole a gain of $29.  In my case, I rejected it knowing I was scammed and BELIEVED THAT PAYPAL would support ME, the buyer...WRONG!.  (4) After I rejected the offer, I was then notified that I am eligible for the refund...AGAIN..only if I expend another $35 to return the item....which I am not...So Ocaenole GETS TO KEEP THE ORIGINAL $59.  No matter, what you do as the Buyer, OCAENOLE is the winner.  So upset with PayPal.  This is obviously a scam and PAYPAL continues to support OCAENOLE.  I thought i could trust PAYPAL. 

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Steviep1
New Community Member
Had the same thing happen to me. Very frustrating. The website has now been taken down.
Login to Me Too

lowlinda
Contributor
Contributor

They have renewed their business by using another name....go to Facebook and search Exec USA..check their posts and you will see many people getting scammed today. Too bad Paypal don't investigate this further!

Login to Me Too

lowlinda
Contributor
Contributor

I also received the same verdict from Paypal....you would think they would investigate this matter more thoroughly but no...they rule in favor the fraudulent scamming company. I sent a lot of documentation for them to consider, but to no avail they refused my grievances. This company is all over Facebook scamming people...they use different names.  Check out Exec USA on facebook and click on the posts....500 people getting scammed with the luggage. If they used paypal in their purchases, Paypal is going to be very busy with the disputes. This is so unfair and I will close my account with them....shame on Paypal for not respecting the views of the buyers. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.