Price: $16.99 USD
_
Subtotal
$16.99 USD
Shipping
$7.99 USD
Total

You paid using: Visa <removed>
This credit card transaction will appear on your statement as PAYPAL *OUYIGROUPLI OUY.
Activate PayPal now

Help & Contact | Security | Apps

PayPal is committed to preventing fraudulent emails. Emails from PayPal will always contain your full name. Learn to identify phishing

Please don't reply to this email. To get in touch with us, click Help & Contact.

PayPal Customer Service can be reached a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]

Not sure why you received this email? Learn more

Copyright © 1999-2020 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at <removed>, CA <removed>.
PayPal PPC002107:1.32:1909dc96627a2

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

DrCdM
Contributor
Contributor
Same order the dog stairs and never received them.
Login to Me Too

sewfine123
I ordered from this company, over a month ago and have not received anything
Login to Me Too

Alarapon
Contributor
Contributor

I have a similar issue with the same company 

Recipient information

OUYI GROUP LIMITED

Transaction amount

$27.98 USD

Transaction ID

34P82831LR1804004 

Shipping address

Invoice ID

Date reported

3 February 2021

Your notes

I ordered the treadmill as shown in the link above but i received a waist pouch

File
Item issues
Different
Refund requested

$27.98 USD

Login to Me Too

tonya6793
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased the same treadmill and received a stupid **bleep** pack. I took pictures of the shipping label and what was inside. Hopefully PayPal will get my money refunded.

Login to Me Too

Mamaw1
New Community Member

Yep...I did, too. But I charged on my Discover account. they are currently 'investigating'...but I have 'one-upped' this rip-off artist. If you remember, on the ad it also said "HappyLucky.com". I figured it was the mother company, so I emailed them. Guess what? They don't DO any online business and have had several emails about this company, who is fraudentually using their website name. I sent their email to Discover, and figure NOW I'll get my money back. If I had the money for a lawyer, I'd sue fashion456.com...........unfortunately I don't, so getting my money back is all I can do. Good luck! I never even THOUGHT of asking Paypal ! 

Login to Me Too

slyobrien
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a total scam and good luck trying to get your money back through Paypal. I never received the item I ordered. This company's resolution for a refund is to ship the item back, and they will give me a refund. How can I ship an item back that I never received in the first place.

Login to Me Too

zagobabiuk
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered a foldable treadmill and received a waist bag. They post it a common excuse, something about specifications, I am opening a formal dispute o PP. They are Scammers.

Login to Me Too

lovdel
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 2 items in December last year on the once only low price. They were rubbish. Certainly not what I ordered. I contacted Paypal and lodged disputes.  They were very helpful. and I have now received my refunds. Hopefully with all the complaints Paypal will look at weather it wants to be involved with this sort of company.

Login to Me Too

deeceebee123
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I’ve also been scammed by this company. I clearly ordered ‘an early bird special deal’ wood laser and cutting machine for around £25. I was sent a pair of goggles. They state that’s what I ordered which is rubbish. As if a pair of goggles costs that anyway. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS THEY ARE SCAMMERS.
Login to Me Too

zagobabiuk
Contributor
Contributor
Make a formal dispute on PP I’ve got my refund in 3 days.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.