Price: $16.99 USD
_
Subtotal
$16.99 USD
Shipping
$7.99 USD
Total

You paid using: Visa <removed>
This credit card transaction will appear on your statement as PAYPAL *OUYIGROUPLI OUY.
Activate PayPal now

Help & Contact | Security | Apps

PayPal is committed to preventing fraudulent emails. Emails from PayPal will always contain your full name. Learn to identify phishing

Please don't reply to this email. To get in touch with us, click Help & Contact.

PayPal Customer Service can be reached a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]

Not sure why you received this email? Learn more

Copyright © 1999-2020 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at <removed>, CA <removed>.
PayPal PPC002107:1.32:1909dc96627a2

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

skibum1
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed for the same Dewalt table saw. I'm still waiting for a refund from the company or Paypal. So far they've offered $5.00. I'm not holding my breath after reading all the reviews for OUYI Group. Looks like a typical "bait & switch" company.

Login to Me Too

chrisparrot
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I brought the Dewalt table saw as a special boxing day offer because my old Draper one kept packing up. I thought it was too good an offer to be true but thought with Paypal and my credit card it should be safe to try and buy it. After a month I looked up the company and sure enough there were lots of reviews saying it was a scam so I contacted Paypal and raised a claim while answering emails from the company asking for order numbers and what retailer had I brought it from. After another 3 weeks Paypal refunded my money and I have just received a pair of gloves as the reviews had said worth about £3.00. Thus do not deal with this company or any other making offers too good to be true on Facebook as Facebook do not police the adverts as they should.

OUYI GROUP LIMITED
OUYI GROUP LIMITED
Login to Me Too

leonforever

I got scammed too!  I purchased via Facebook. No product.

Login to Me Too

Greatonev
Contributor
Contributor

zagobabiuk
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, I’ve raised a formal Dispute and got my refund in less then five days.
Login to Me Too

Jnmsize69
Contributor
Contributor
I have never recieved my product either. I emailed them no response.
Login to Me Too

If you open a case with PayPal then you will likely get a response that there is a tracking number. Several weeks after that you will likely receive a package with some cheap item that you did not order. At least that is what happened to me. Document everything and take pictures of the shipping label and the item and submit them as a part of your case. It's a real pain to do but ultimately you will likely prevail. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Jrays
Contributor
Contributor
Nope. I did all that, to no avail. Finally, after going back and forth for months, PayPal said they’d refund my money. I never saw it.
Login to Me Too

robnalex81
Contributor
Contributor

Just recently purchased an item and after purchasing, I received the receipt with a different description of the item. It said for a baby and it did not mention that on the main ad/listing. I asked for a refund from OUYI GROUP LIMITED and they said it was issued and I still have not received anything in my PayPal account. Plus I have not received any item even though it says shipped. So they got away with my money and item. Opened a case up with PayPal and they did nothing to help me out. PayPal was in favor of OUYI GROUP LIMITED. This company is straight scamming and taking peoples money.  Do not buy from them at all!!

Login to Me Too

Flest
New Community Member
Purchased on dec 26.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.