OUR COMPANIES ENTIRE ACCOUNT WAS LOCKED AND WE DON'T KNOW WHY

pat2021
Contributor
Contributor

Our account was locked by Paypal and they stated that it was due to a violation. But after many calls and multiple request for an explanation, there is no response with a specific reason why. Has anyone else experienced this? They also blocked us from accessing all of our money even those we did nothing wrong. They said they are going to hold all of our money for 6 months. Why?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Dream2020
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is also holding ALL of the money in my account $54,000 HOSTAGE. That's a years salary for me and my ONLY income.  They will do absolutely NOTHING to help you. They will not give you the explanation you deserve as a paying customer to them.  I have paid them thousands of dollars in fees over 18 years and they suspiciously will not be transparent or give a reason for stealing your money for 6 months.  Yes, it would be extremely helpful to know why so you can at least defend yourself and not be tortured by sleepless nights.  I hired an attorney.

Login to Me Too

pat2021
Contributor
Contributor

Wow. Please let me know about your outcome as our amount was much more than that. Thank you for sharing. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.