cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDERPLUS international limited

Contributor

ORDERPLUS international limited

This company is totally fraudulent! Placed an order and never received and am still fighting 5 months later with. No support! Sent proof that a package with the tracking number was delivered to the wrong address by post office but am getting no where. 

2 REPLIES 2
New Community Member

Re: ORDERPLUS international limited

Just heard from PayPal that I’ve won my case against Orderplus International Ltd.  I ordered some clothing which arrived but didn’t fit, I wanted to return it but there were no return details or any contact details -  I couldn’t even find the website again. I opened a dispute, the only way to do it was to open it as “ item not received” then explain the situation. Orderplus offered to refund the postage (which was v expensive) and I keep the clothing. However they said they couldn’t issue a partial refund while the case was still open and repeatedly asked me to close the dispute first. I escalated the case and thanks to PayPal have just received a full refund. Good luck to anyone with a dispute, Orderplus are a complete scam.

Contributor

Re: ORDERPLUS international limited

I have been fighting with this company since September. First the name changed from time of ordering to the time it showed up on PayPal. Then I never received any order confirmation or tracking. Upon filing a dispute with PayPal received some info but was unable to track or contact since it turned out to be in China!  Then I was offered a small refund but this was never given! I have received nothing from two good sized orders. One of the orders they claim was delivered however delivery states was delivered to wrong address. I tried to file claim but was told a small package was delivered. Story changed! This was a large order?  I have gotten no where! Any help?