ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

itech823
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone that filed a dispute for this scam gotten a resolution? I tried calling customer <Removed> but offices closed due to COVID-19 and the online link for the dispute form to fill out doesn’t work. Contacting the actual scammer has been unsuccessful too of course.

Login to Me Too
120 REPLIES 120

thedriftninja
Contributor
Contributor
I thought that orderplus international was a scam however I did end up receiving my goods, about 2 months after purchase & I am happy with the clothing I purchased.
Login to Me Too

Prittythings16
New Community Member

My cloths took long to arrive. eventually all came from different address. size was off completely. tag had the right size printed, but in actuality all was way too small. so not true to size. Quality was bad as well. took forever to get someone from Paypal to call me. after agreeing to partial refuse that I denied, Seller agreed for a full refund but wanted me to ship back to china. this would cost me $65. Paypal closed dispute in favor of seller. I did not give up and got a paypal customer service to call me back. I told them that seller did not replied to my email. I wanted to mail it in California to one of the addresses on packages. Paypal customer service agent suggested that ill ask seller for a pre-paid shipping label. Seller immediately initiated a refund for the full amount no shipping.  basically, Don't give up. nag Paypal until you get your money back. 

Login to Me Too

mvp1_md
Contributor
Contributor

The company email <removed> does appear to work. PayPal resolved the dispute in the merchant's favor without notifying me.  There was no way to contact the company. 

Appears a lot of people have an issue but PayPal doesn't appear to want to address it. Maybe my state's AG would? I can't even unsubscribe from the emails I now get because it's in Chinese   

Login to Me Too

ticker75

Ordered two pairs of jeans for my daughter.  One of them was way different size and I tried to follow the sellers options for exchange, but the website form does not work.  I have tried emailing customer service-it just bounces back, and I have emailed the address listed on the paypal transaction.  Paypal refused my dispute.  Nice for the them that they got their cut of the transaction and I'm left with an item I cannot use.   Super annoyed that paypal is still allowing this company to use it's payment portal.  The whole point of using paypal is secure transactions. 

Login to Me Too

Guyjenkins
New Community Member
Ridiculous sizing.. went by there size guide & orders 3 cardigans in a 3XL...!! I’m usually an. XL sometimes a 2XL but I could barley get these on..lol they were literally more like a small. Quality is absolutely rubbish as well. All there good for is the bin. Do not buy from this lot...
Login to Me Too

Kcj4324
I replied to an advert on Facebook and bought a jacket. I have received nothing! I always thought PayPal resolved problems like this and transactions were safe 🤔
Login to Me Too

darooneh
Contributor
Contributor
Same after going back and forth for weeks they gave me a refund. BUT now they emailed me telling me it was a mistake Nd they’re reversing the decision to refund me snd recharging me. So I’m closing my PayPal account. This is ridiculous
Login to Me Too

rictic
Contributor
Contributor

i too have been ripped off by these thieves.

ordered a so-called lambskin leather coat only to receive a cheap plastic kiddies mac.

tried to contact them and got nowhere.  PayPal is no help at all tbh.  found in their favour as pp said i didn't reply to a message.

i know i replied with photos within the pp app but the app did not send the pics or the reply.  i also called PayPal the same day to confirm receipt of the photos. so i've suggested that pp listen to the calls I've made.

waiting on a response to that one.

disgusting that pp allows payments through to this seller imho.

Login to Me Too

rictic
Contributor
Contributor
I got a full refund from pp yesterday. My full post is on page 4 I think. Follow my lead if possible to win the refund you're legally entitled to via pp guarantees.
Login to Me Too

sathanuman108
November 7, 2020, I ordered a USN Deck jacket- $69 - took six weeks to arrive and was a cheap knockoff of WWII USN Jacket- nothing like what was described!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.