ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

itech823
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone that filed a dispute for this scam gotten a resolution? I tried calling customer <Removed> but offices closed due to COVID-19 and the online link for the dispute form to fill out doesn’t work. Contacting the actual scammer has been unsuccessful too of course.

Login to Me Too
120 REPLIES 120

Temp20210222b
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in if you want to start a class action
Login to Me Too

Neeley
Contributor
Contributor

Crazy that paypal lets them stay on a mess everyone up and steal money from hard working people

Login to Me Too

boogiemoog
Contributor
Contributor

They will send any old rubbish out a couple of days before the end of a dispute. Oddly I have failed to find a return address on my Hermes parcel which leads me suspect that the whole set up is based in differing countries and not just China where the returns are sent to (so you never see or only part of your money). This company is getting a hammering under the name of 'wayrates' over on Trustpilot. Just go and see for yourself. Watch out for all these ads on social media platforms i.e. facebook and also news sites. They are all selling the same garbage (if you get your garbage that is). Keep paying via paypal or a decent Visa company to get your money from these scammers that is the very best bet and hopefully we can put these crooks out of business.

Login to Me Too

Jax3948
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal will deny the dispute do this is not an option get your money back. I always trusted PayPal but no help at all.
Login to Me Too

Gill55
Contributor
Contributor
Stupid me ordered from this site when it popped up as I was browsing. Spent £111 on what is basically crap. One of the items they sent was probably a size 10 yet it said on the label 3xl. Which I had known about the problems before I ordered. Like everyone else mentioned there was just a packing slip inside. Feel so ripped off !
Login to Me Too

Michelle702
Contributor
Contributor

WHAT a scandalous business! I canceled my order within the hour. Didn't matter. Filed a dispute with PayPal. Didn't matter. The company actually returned my call and threatened me then hung up.  I don't understand how PayPal can continue to allow this activity.

Login to Me Too

Jax3948
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem. Why PayPal allows this company to continue to rip us off is beyond me. My case was denied. I will no longer use PayPal due to this. This company is fraudulent. They drag the dispute out until it expires or expect you to pay to send articles of clothing you didn’t order and was their mistake. I am done.
Login to Me Too

Neeley
Contributor
Contributor

same here Crazy that paypal lets them stay on a mess everyone up and steal money from hard working people

Login to Me Too

Sadia_
New Community Member
I ordered 2 dresses online but when they arrived the stitching is poor quality and poor quality material. Their email does not work. I want to send them back but there is no return instructions and no other contact number.
Login to Me Too

Johnbc1
New Community Member
They are now using rollangel.com. When the PayPal payment confirmation comes it shows as order plus int. our first order did arrive after we alerted PayPal that the order plus site appeared to be a scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.