ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

itech823
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone that filed a dispute for this scam gotten a resolution? I tried calling customer <Removed> but offices closed due to COVID-19 and the online link for the dispute form to fill out doesn’t work. Contacting the actual scammer has been unsuccessful too of course.

Login to Me Too
120 REPLIES 120

Jax3948
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal closed my dispute. I got nothing.
Login to Me Too

Duc21
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal can close the dispute without a refund, they did it to me and others. I shipped to the person who sent to me, also they never shipped one item. Got nothing they closed the dispute

Login to Me Too

rictic
Contributor
Contributor
Good news. I got my refund from PayPal as my call logs showed I had raised the issue over the phone so the messages that "went missing" were covered that way. Initially it was a not received dispute but the very next day a piece of rubbish plastic turned up. I sent photos immediately to pp and again when they asked for a response. Which they say never arrived. I sent it twice within the pp phone app and made follow up call same day. It was the follow up call that saved my bacon. I also directed pp to this thread and a google search I done which led to this site being top of the search list They promised to look into this thread too. So I suggest everyone phones pp again and brings this up. Also do google search of orderplus and send links to pp. They re opened my case as I insisted their app was faulty and didn't send the response to them. My phone calls supported my sorry tale and the wonderful girl who was on the phone with me for an hour did the call log search herself. Couple of hours later she called me back as promised and told me I'd be getting full refund and they'd look into orderplus as a priority to save pp members any more pain. Hope this gives some Hope guys. Keep pushing and send photos and suggest they check call logs if you've stated problems over phone.
Login to Me Too

Ruby781
Contributor
Contributor
I have been charged by PayPal and have never received any communication about my order ir invoice let alone Tracking # I want PayPal to get my MONEY REFUNDED
Login to Me Too

Jax3948
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Paticia1937
Contributor
Contributor

reporting I have received my jacket fro these people 41 dollars over a month can't get anywhere with PayPal they said it had been resolved and is not should reported to the police 

Login to Me Too

Neeley
Contributor
Contributor

Thats so crazy. Paypal should stand behind there members especially when there is alot of complaints they closed my case and now I am stuck with clothing that don't fit. I have never been done this way before. 

Login to Me Too

ScammedAndMad58
Contributor
Contributor

These god damn Chinese companies or so we think they are , are stealing from all us stupid Americans.  I have had 4 online purchases for 4 different so called companies.  They all have stolen my money they cant find my orders they are idiot thieves plain and simple.  They could also be some Nigerian pigs saying they are a company selling goods they all have the same pics same models same merchandise just a different company name every day.  I placed 4 different orders and got f*&ked.  Paypal is useless.  

Just do not buy anything from anyone that claims to be china direct or some other cesspool and has no other contact info but an email address that looks more like a damn Geography question on an exam.  

We are at the thieves mercy when we pay them and they suddenly go out of business.  I know Paypal has a guarantee but I am so sick of dealing with china and the Middle east etc.  I say we keep <Removed> to kick their **bleep** if for that reason alone.  

Login to Me Too

ScammedAndMad58
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is a bunch of idiots taking advantage of covid so they can sit on their fat uneducated  **bleep** watching Jerry Springer .

Login to Me Too

Jax3948
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same issues. PayPal denied it. I was told to send it back but I am not spending the cost of shipment to China when it was their fault. Anyone else want to file a class action suit against these thieves.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.