ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

itech823
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone that filed a dispute for this scam gotten a resolution? I tried calling customer <Removed> but offices closed due to COVID-19 and the online link for the dispute form to fill out doesn’t work. Contacting the actual scammer has been unsuccessful too of course.

Login to Me Too
120 REPLIES 120

Lorilab
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in. I have looked everywhere to see how to return these items that do not fit. I agree PayPal needs to fix this issue and refund our funds as they represent this vendor.
Login to Me Too

Msartlit
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I had checked this vendor before making my online purchase through a Facebook ad. A week had passed and I never heard from the company regarding my order. I emailed them and haven't received any response. That's what gave me a sense of dread and I started doing homework. It appears I am not the only one who has been ripped off. Has anyone received any resolution? Restitution?
Login to Me Too

Temp20210222c
Contributor
Contributor

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!  UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE BUY FROM THIS THIEVING COMPANY!!!!!!!!

STUPID ME BOUGHT     Purchase details

V Neck Plain Shift Dress
$19.09 USD
Item number1DF6E0BFF7DC-32195082
V Neck Plain Shift Dress
$19.09 USD
Item number1DF6E0BFF7DC-32195057
V Neck Plain Shift Dress
$19.09 USD
Item number1DF6E0BFF7DC-32195065
V Neck Plain Shift Dress
$19.09 USD
Item number1DF6E0BFF7DC-32195068

Amount
$76.36 USD
Shipping
$15.95 USD

Total
$92.31 USD
I ORDERED THESE ITEMS ON 21ST MAY. THEY ARRIVED ON 20TH JULY IN AUSTRALIA.
I HAD PUT IN A DISPUTE WITH PAY PAL FOR A REFUND BUT THE ORDER TURNED UP BEFORE PAY PAL HAD GOT AROUND TO IT.  I HAD ORDERED SIZE 2 EXTRA LARGE!!!!!!!   THE DRESSES WOULD BE LUCKY IF THEY FIT A 10 YEAR OLD CHILD!!!!!!  ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!!!!!
SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS COMPANY!!!!
I HAVE LEARNED THE HARD WAY.  CANNOT CONTACT THEM NOW!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Temp20210222b
Contributor
Contributor
Folks its time to write the consumer board
Login to Me Too

Temp20210222b
Contributor
Contributor
write the consumer complaints board
Login to Me Too

Temp20210222b
Contributor
Contributor
write consumer complaints board and paypal needs to stand by the guarantee
Login to Me Too

Minkgypsy
Contributor
Contributor
I have reached out to this vendor several times, but I still have not received my order after 5 weeks. PayPal hasn't helped much either.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210222b
Contributor
Contributor
this is a rip off and paypal is not standing by their own policies. HARD TO CONTACT NOW. It's time to write the Better Business Bureau and consumer complaint board, etc. .. This is fraud. How many people have they done this to, after recieving your money...Scandalous
Login to Me Too

Tdakins
Contributor
Contributor

Total scam company.  Never received item and put a dispute in, Order Plus said they would refund.  Got nothing and want to return the other item.  Any idea on how?

Login to Me Too

chythepanda
Contributor
Contributor
do NOT close the dispute until they give you a refund. They will say you have to, that is untrue. I replied “I consulted Paypal about this, and they told me you have to refund me before closing the dispute. There should be a simple refund button. By refunding me, the dispute will close, but I cannot close the dispute without a refund. If you would prefer, I will go directly to Paypal to settle the dispute.“ I got a full refund a few hours later.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.