ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

itech823
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone that filed a dispute for this scam gotten a resolution? I tried calling customer <Removed> but offices closed due to COVID-19 and the online link for the dispute form to fill out doesn’t work. Contacting the actual scammer has been unsuccessful too of course.

Login to Me Too
120 REPLIES 120

Duc21
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal will reimburse you up to 30 dollars on return, you have to send copy of receipt. You can also dispute it threw PayPal credit card if that is what you used. These guys are crooks no way around that, I have no idea why PayPal continues to let them use their services. I only buy name brand clothes know. These ads popup on all kinds of websites and look legit,they make up names that are similar to real stores

Login to Me Too

QuintenBroeckx
Contributor
Contributor
Hey I'm paid for 91,78 euro. Do you know how it is now? Still have't Got my clothes and its more then a month away. And they dont respond on my emails or other things. Pls reply back i need help
Login to Me Too

yb1968

Hello,

I also opened a dispute on 01/30
No response from paypal yet, just from orderplus which takes refuge behind the excuse of the coronavirus while it continues to sell on facebook under various pseudonyms (gempoly, skysani home, fanclive, etc.)

Login to Me Too

Jeff3y
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a leather jacket costing over $75 from ORDERPLUS a item arrived today it’s green and it’s nylon? Nothing like what was advertised been totally conned!
Login to Me Too

dlhansen55
New Community Member

I have a charge for $39.99 and have no idea what it is for! Please add me to the complaint below.

I am the one who replied to at least the first five pages of you because I think this has gone far enough. This needs to be brought together into one huge complaint and there needs to be a lawsuit. Since Hong Kong would probably be out of reach (although I will file our complaint with Interpol re cybercrime), I do believe the one we should hold accountable is Pay Pal. They should be easier to bring down and a nice settlement would pay us all back. In addition, They will have to stop servicing this ORDERPLUS place and we can stop it that way. I realize you don't know me but my name is Jean <removed>. I live in a small Iowa town and I am a Master Social Worker and a Minister/Chaplain. I may get some help from upstairs! Copy and paste my initial reply to anyone who mentions the company and PayPal and sent them to me. I really shouldn't be enjoying this so much, but hey, strength in numbers. <removed> SPREAD THE WORD ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE PLEASE!

Login to Me Too

jabretski
Contributor
Contributor

Sick of this.  I too am baffled at how PayPal is allowing this.  These are low-lifes not even making an attempt to hide their thievery.  How many of us must get conned before something is done???  Compaints everywhere, but scattered.  How do we consolidate and make a loud noise?

Login to Me Too

Pendejo60

I to am a victim, one month out, nothing received, no responses to emails and to make it worse, I opted for the payment plan and even though I filed with the resolution center, they wont stop payments even though this is clearly a scam. They're making me pay for something I'll never get, aaarghhhhhh

Login to Me Too

Scvarsitysports
New Community Member
I haven’t even received my item yet
Login to Me Too

PeterQuinnell

Yes!  I have had a refund after being very insistent, but their adverts should not be allowed on Facebook, [where they hooked me in].  Certainly fraudulent and criminal.  I think they are using other people's photos for the advertising, then making up a rough approximation of the clothes from polyester cloth.

They are hoping that people can't be bothered to chase them down.

Login to Me Too

whh59
Contributor
Contributor

yup ... PP kindly paid me back my original purchase [still some $20 out for internal [ZA] postal collection which is ok I guess]. I did however keep PP in the loop from day one whilst trying to get this scamming company to pay up ... also I copied the Chinese Consulate in my country. Although I got my cash back I'm sure its not going to stop these scammers from continuing their rip-off scheme ...  I still see their adverts [Google Ads I think] all over the net. Best then to get everyone in the chain involved  ... from the companies that benefit from the false advertising to the ones handling payments ... the whole chain is contributing / facilitating thousands of scammed $s ... not only the "manufacturer".

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.